abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Unstable Connection / Instabile Verbindung
kk07
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

In welchem Bundesland wohnst Du? Saarland - 66123

Welchen Vertrag hast Du? Red Internet & Phone 50 Cable

Welches Modem/ Router nutzt Du? Vodafone Station (Loan)

Welcher Fehler tritt auf? I am having unstable connection since 7th of June . Internet connects and disconnects every 5 minute. Sometimes it goes off for 10 minutes, and sometimes for less than a minute. It tends to go offline especially when I try to download something or stream Zoom meetings. While this problem persists, lights on the router stays the same. Other friends of mine who lives in the same apartment complex and use Vodafone internet are having the same issue with their connection. / Ich habe eine instabile Verbindung seit dem 7. Juni. Das Internet verbindet und trennt alle 5 Minuten die Verbindung. Manchmal geht es für 10 Minuten aus, und manchmal für weniger als eine Minute. Es neigt dazu, offline zu gehen, besonders wenn ich versuche, etwas herunterzuladen oder Zoom-Meetings zu streamen. Während dieses Problem besteht, bleibt das Licht am Router gleich. Andere Freunde von mir, die im selben Wohnkomplex leben und Vodafone-Internet nutzen, haben das gleiche Problem mit ihrer Verbindung.

Wie ist Dein Endgerät mit dem Modem verbunden? WLAN

Welchen Browser verwendest Du normalerweise? Chrome

Welches Betriebssystem hast Du auf Deinem Rechner? Windows 10

Beginn und Zeitraum der Störung Since 07.06.21, happens all day long / Seit 07.06.21, passiert den ganzen Tag über

Welche Maßnahmen wurden durch die Störungshotline (erreichbar unter 0800-5266625) durchgeführt? I couldn’t contact them since I can’t speak German / Ich konnte sie nicht kontaktieren, da ich kein Deutsch spreche

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Jens
Moderator:in

Hey kk07,

i see an issue and open a ticket for that. You will receive status information by e-mail.

Please contact us afterwards if everything is ok or if we can still check something for you.

Regards

Jens

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

13 Antworten 13
shahrukhx01
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

I'm having the exact same problem. I'm also from 66123 Saarland. @Vodafone team please look into this.

Jens

Hello kk07,

this should not happen all the time. Is it also with an ethernet connection? Did the cable-router switch off or flashes the LED?

Regards

Jens

kk07
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello there Jens,

When I am connected with W-LAN, my computer automatically disconnects once the internet is gone. I need to re-connect to the router again and again to see if the connection is up again. Usually when I first reconnect to router, there is no internet connection. It takes a couple of tries to get an active connection.

When connected with an ethernet cable, the connection goes off and won't get back until I reset the router.

During the whole week, the router reset itself only a few times. Usually there is no change with the LEDs when connection goes off.

Edit: My friend said that he is having the same issue when connected though ethernet cable on his laptop. However when using xbox with ethernet cable, connection gets active after some time without needing to reset the router.

Jens

Hey kk07,

then send me your personal data (complete name, date of birth, full address and customernumber) in a pm.

I'll take a closer look then. 🙂

Regards

Jens

kk07
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hey Jens,

Thanks for your help, I sent you a pm with the information you asked,

Looking forward to hear from you!

Jens

Hey kk07,

i see an issue and open a ticket for that. You will receive status information by e-mail.

Please contact us afterwards if everything is ok or if we can still check something for you.

Regards

Jens

kk07
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hey Jens,

Thanks so much for your help! I have received an e-mail regarding the ticket and will wait for any updates. I will let you know if anything goes wrong.

However, I want to ask one last thing; 3 other friends of mine who lives in the same apartment complex are having the exact same issue, all of them uses seperate Vodafone tariffs. Would you please help them with opening a ticket for them if I send you their information as well, for the sake of saving time for them? We really need internet connection at the moment due to lectures.

Jens

Hey kk07,

you're welcome, that's what we're here for.

Can your friends also contact us here (or also on Twitter/Facebook)? That would be better for us for the overview.

Regards

Jens

kk07
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Ok then I will let them know. Also I will keep you updated about the ticket.

Have a nice week 🙂