abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Unser Kabelinternet funktioniert seit heute Morgen überhaupt nicht
hardeep
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi,

Unser Kabelinternet funktioniert seit heute Morgen überhaupt nicht,
Am Router, Internet, WLAN leuchten die Lichter nicht

Grüße

Hardeep

Hi,

Our cable internet is totally not working since today morning,
on router,internet,wifi lights are not on

Regards
Hardeep

Edit: @hardeep Moved in the correct board. Best regards Kurtler
17 Antworten 17
Tina
Ex-Moderator:in

In this case first of all I've must change the address. I have now arranged for this to happen. After that, I can also take care of a technician if necessary.

Have you already checked the cabling? Is the cable tight and undamaged?

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
hardeep
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi,

for adresses i as i mentioned earlier,i moved to new address more than 9 months back and same time i visited vodafone shop and requested to change my address by sharing identity document and was confirmed by vodafone staff address is change, but during this issue found they have not changed,again it was again mistake from your staff when i repeatedly told 45 not sure why he still updated as 40,

why you make things so complicated,why cant  you change address on email or let me change myself after login to my vodafine account

Anyhow  i already shared my identity document also last week highlighting correct address ,it should not have issue now

All initial troubleshooting is done,checking cables,restarting many times router,and internet is down for week now ,i cannot work,today was schedule for technician visit,please dont delay this and send technician asap

Regards

Hardeep

Tina

Unfortunately, the address was wrong. I'm very sorry for this circumstance. i have now ordered the adjustment.

In the meantime, a technician has also been commissioned. He will contact you by phone.

Best regards

Tina

hardeep
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi,

By 16:30 i got one missed with private number not sure it was call from technician,but he just given missed call and disconnected the phone,there was no way i could pickup the phone and talk

Please ask technician to call me  ,if you can share his number on private message i can also call him

also let us know if technician will come to our house and change faulty router,if yes when can he come

for us its fine,he can come any time between 8 am to 19 pm

Regards

Hardeep

Jana478
Administrator:in

Hello,

I have entered in the order that you would like to be called again. I have sent you another PN about this.

Greetings Jana

Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!
Jana478

Hello Hardeep,

I have checked the order, the date for tomorrow 1.6.2022 between 12 and 16 o'clock is fixed. Please be at home here during this period.

Greetings Jana

Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!
hardeep
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi,

Today is termin/scheduled technician visit,until now i have not recieved any call ,neither anyone visited our home

Regards

Hardeep

Wallace

Hi Hardeep,

According to the system, the technician was on site yesterday afternoon and installed the connection. Is everything OK now?

Regards

Wallace