abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Tons of 2.X_CISCO_COM_KickAssocDevices messages
afberendsen
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Cable communication network. Modme shows zillions of messages similar to the on ebelow. I donot have / use WiFi from Vodazone .. I have my own Access Point device (mesh netwiork) connected to my modem / router. Since those messages started showing in the logs, I cannot connect to many web sites from my WiFi devices. For example: www.apple.com , www.microsoft.com , www.hp.com . However, other websites are working very well ( www.cisco.com , www.oracle.com , www.aws.com )

Configuration Changed: Set Device.WiFi.AccessPoint.2.X_CISCO_COM_KickAssocDevices to true from CLIENTTOOL, old value is: false, result: Set successfully. Wi-fi

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Claudia
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello afberendsen,

alright. As the error disappeared I will close this thread.

Regards

Claudia

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

3 Antworten 3
Claudia

Hello afberendsen,

if you use WiFi with your own device only I assume the error doesn't come from our side. In which federal state do you live? Can you reach the websites via ethernet connection? Please make a Pingplotter measurement at the LAN1 port of our loan device and send the result here.

Kind regards,

Claudia

It was just Vodafone incompetence. The problem solved by itself after a couple of days. Nothing changed on my side. Based on the amount of people with the same proble at the same time, Vodafone is clearly responsible for it.

Claudia

Hello afberendsen,

alright. As the error disappeared I will close this thread.

Regards

Claudia