abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

There is a so-called return path disruption at your connection
Ch4llen
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Good day.

Currently we have been without internet for more than a week. The error log can only give us the below message:

"There is a so-called return path disruption at your connection, which can restrict your Internet and telephone connection. If necessary, please let our technician check your connection. We will fix the problem as soon as possible. Thanks very much. There is currently no time to rectify the fault."

I've tried contacting support via phone but unfortunately my German is not yet well enough and the opperators do not speak english.

7 Antworten 7
Jana478
Administrator:in

Hello Ch4llen,

We would be very happy to help you. Can you please tell us in which federal state you live?

Many greetings

Jana

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
 Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!

Hi Jana

I live in Berlin

Thomas
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hi Ch4llen,

let's take a look. Send me your customer number, name, date of birth and address in a private message.

Then reply again here in the post.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Hi Thomas

I sent all the necessary information.

Jana478

Hallo Ch4llen,

For data protection reasons, please send me your name, address and date of birth by PM.
Then I can tell you exactly what is going on at the connection.

Please report back here in the post as soon as you have sent the PM.

Greetings

Jana

Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!

Hi Jana

I sent you a direct message

Jana478

Hello Ch4llen,

Unfortunately, a return path interferer is active in the connection area and is massively affecting the line. Our technicians are already working on containment and interference suppression.

There were probably problems with access to the defective house system. Unfortunately, I can't tell you the cause of the problem yet.

Unfortunately, you are right, that is not possible with the business contract. However, you will gladly receive a credit for the period of the fault.

I'm sorry that this is taking so long.

Many greetings

Jana