abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Technician doesn't show up after 2 appointments
Alirangwala
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Dear community,

I ordered on 23.08.2019 for relocation on 30.09.2019, that is 5 weeks prior. The day I moved, the disconnection was prompt, however the technician supposed to come for the activation never showed up. We received a message that the technician was unable to come and we should apply for a new appointment. Another appointment was made for 10 days later, on 11.10.2019 and again no one showed up. The Telekom Termin kept saying the technician was stopped and will be delayed. Later at night I got that message again that we unfortunately could not connect and we need to make another appointment. I can assure you that my partner was waiting all day at home and even waited on the main door of the house to check if anyone came. All day no one showed up so there's no excuse for the technician not finding access to the basement. The bell was ringing completely fine as someone came later in the evening and used the same bell. 

This is extremely frustrating as we made the due diligence and made appointments well before the move and still we have to face delays at the hands of the whim of the technician. We have used countless 10 GB packages to compensate for the lack of internet. We demand to have immediate activation and some kind of compensation otherwise we will be forced to seek new internet contract elsewhere.

4 Antworten 4
Norman
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Alirangwala,

i'm sorry the technician hasn't shown up yet.  I can understand your frustration. 😞

Let me have a look at that. Please send me a private message with your customer number. I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Best regards

Norman

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Hello, 

It's been a month since our first appointment. 2 appointment went by without the technician actually showing up, and then on the third appointment when she came, she discovered that the house's cable was not properly connected to the basement for the Telekom connection. She even explained to the house owner (landlord) that the electrician needs to check that and need to fix it because the connection cannot be made without that. So when we tried to get another appointment from Vodafone helpline when the house owner assured us that was fixed now, we were told that it was not possible as the Telekom says that the connection has been activated, which wasn't possible because they knew the basement connection had a problem. So now we are stuck with no appointment as Telekom says that Vodafone needs to place the order for an appointment and now it's been 10 days since Vodafone called us explaining this conflict between Telekom and them. Meanwhile, for over a month we have no internet and are relying on mobile data (Vodafone as well) that is too expensive, and Vodafone had told us that they would send us a device and provide us with some data volume to make up for all this inconvenience. We found out that they never sent that in the first place and when my husband called to ask when 10 days had gone by, they told us that and said they will have it sent right away. So overall the whole affair shows their gross negligence towards the customers. If a new contract would not take another month, we would have terminated this contract long ago. Simply awful relocation services. We deeply regret signing up our contract with Vodafone. 

Seb4sti4n
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello @Alirangwala,

please send me a private message with your customer number. I will check this for you.

Best Regards

Sebastian

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Update: We received the Mobile LTE router R218h, however, there is no network connection on it even though I posted the free sim that was provided with it. The light with the connection bar is showing red. I opened the IP address and Entered the  IP number and login password but still, the device Remained disconnected.