abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Technician cannot install cable internet in my flat. I need to switch to DSL
bundash
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hello

2 different technicians came to try to install cable internet and they could not do it because there was no signal. I can not fix the cable. I need to switch to Vodafone DSL, I have no internet in my flat and this is very frustrating for me. I need to be able to do my job. How do I switch my contract from Cable Germany to Vodafone DSL?

3 Antworten 3
Thomas
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hi bundash,

if the connection is not possible, the contract should be terminated automatically. You then have the possibility to book a DSL rate.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!
bundash
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hi

I am a vodafone label deutschland customer. 2 different technicians came to my house and they tried to install the cable internet but they could not do it. I need to switch to vodafone DSL service because unfortunately in my flat cable is not possible. Can somebody help me with this? I do not speak German and I called the customer service many times and nobody wants to speak English and they just hang up on me.

Edit: please do not create a new thread

DanyG
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello bundash,

ok, no problem. I can help you. Please send me a private message with your customer number from your cable contract and your adress. Then I will check, which DSL connection is possible.

BR,

Dany

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
 Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!