abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Technician Termin
Medhat
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Jemand vom Vodafone-Support rief mich vor einer Woche an und bat um einen Termin für einen Techniker. Andernfalls wird Vodafone meinen Vertrag kündigen!

Die Wohnung hätte gestern sein sollen, aber niemand kam!

Ich habe jedoch überhaupt kein Problem, also muss ich eine weitere Terminvereinbarung für den Techniker einplanen.

6 Antworten 6
Thomas
Moderator:in

Hallo Medhat,

wurde denn erwähnt warum der Termin nötig ist? Einfach so wird nichts abgeschaltet, das kannst Du erst mal beruhigt sein.

Grüße

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Hello, 

Actually, I do not have a problem at all, the internet works fine.

This appoitment was requested by Vodafone Support , otherwise I was toild that Vodafone will terminate my contract.

Medhat

Thomas

Hallo Medhat,

i have a hunch why a technician should come. This may be due to the shutdown of the analog signal. The caller could have expressed himself a little better. Did you get a letter in advance? We always send information in advance.

Regards

Thomas

Medhat
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer
Thank You again for your reply !

I have not received a letter , I am afraid .

so I am not sure what the problem is.

But I remember when I was called by Vodafone support , I was told that I might face problems if the technician does not come.

Medhat
Thomas

Hi Medhat,

i'll take a look at it. Please send me your customer number, name and address in a private message.

Then you answer again here in the post.  

Regards

Thomas

Hi Medhat,

you don't have to worry any more. The technician should do something at the house distribution. According to the order this was done yesterday.

Regards

Thomas