abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Technical did not turn up
Foneuser
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hi!

I had an appointment from the technician to set up my DSL connection today. Sadly, no one turned up. There was no phone call nor anyone rang my doorbell. I called up the customer service, but the response was poor . I would be really grateful if you can help me sort out my situation. 

Thanks in advance!

3 Antworten 3
Andre
Ex-Moderator:in

Hey Foneuser,

I'm sorry that the technician did not show up.
Did you get any kind of noticecard in your mailbox?

Have my colleagues already made a new appointment?

Cheers,
Andre

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hi Andre,

There was no noticecard in my mailbox. One of the vodafone representatives called me and told that the technician had set up the connection (all the lights on my modem are green) but had not updated the vodafone office about it. And because of this mess up, they could not activate my modem (which is why it still says 'NO INTERNET'). The person who called me promised that the case will be followed up and that i will receive an email when they manage to find the technician and get a green signal from him to activate my modem. It has been a week already and I am still waiting for the modem activation email. 

It would be helpful if you could give me a possible date when i would have internet. It is going to be a month now without internet at home and the internet charges have already been deducted from my account!!

Thanks in advance,

Foneuseimage.png

HeikeF

Hi Foneuser,

please send us a PN  for that where you notice your DSL-CustomerID, your Recallnumber and the link of this thread here.

Thx a lot and kind regards

Heike

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!