abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Taken new connection, Power and DSL LED blink and connect for 1 min and disconnect automatically
AmolKapadne
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

I have purchased a new connection of Vodafone DSL Internet for my home. 

Fritz Box: 7530

On 22nd August 2019 technician come and do some connection and said your connection is now working.

I have connected my fritz box according to guidelines provided along with the fritz box. Also done steps on http://fritz.box

Problem: The Power/DSL LED is blinking(flashing), after every 10-15 min it gets stable for 1 min and again it starts blinking.

As yesterday, only the technician visited and do the connections but there is no internet. 

As I am from India and not able to understand german, when I am contacting customer care they are saying we do not understand English

This is a very bad experience. Request you to provide the solution for my issue.

I have also taken a screenshot when DSL is working and when it is not working if required I will provide you.

Thanks in advance.

Amol. 

3 Antworten 3
AmolKapadne
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

*German

I am from India and I can not understand English German when I am contacting customer care. 

Jens-K
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi AmolKapadne,

please do not open several threads regarding the same issue. Thanks.

You can send me a private message.

I need your name, customer number and a mobile phone number so we can reach you by phone/SMS.

I will open a technical ticket then.

Regards,

Jens

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Can you share the solution with me, I have the exact same issue.