abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

T20*************** - No Internet since 1 week

Hi,

I have no Internet since a week and need assistance urgently please.

You will see the issue below, I have talked to three different agents on the phone this weekend and have received an email this morning asking me to contact you via the forum... I do hope you can help me urgently as I have to work from home and cannot since one week.

I have just been made aware on the 12th January that Kabel Deutschland have made a huge mistake regarding my account. I was assured in September 2018 when moving to a new flat that my address had been amended. I have even sent back my old box to receive a more updated version as proposed by your colleagues over the phone. Instead of simply amending the address, a new account has been created and the former one resiliated but I have been advised now that I had to pay for BOTH addresses even though I did not want a new contract but a simple address amendment. Now Kabel Deutschland expects me to pay for both addresses, which I cannot afford at all because of financial principals but also because this is a pretty ridiculous situation.

The automatic transaction made everymonth has been set up by Kabel Deutschland, so it should have been amended by Kabel Deutschland as well. I am unable to do the amendment of the customer ID on the transaction on my end.

OLD ADDRESS
*******, 10999 Berlin

OLD CUSTOMER ID

3320*****

NEW ADDRESS
********, 12059 Berlin

NEW CUSTOMER ID

3325*****

On the ticket T20190************, you can see the screenshots of my payments. I will not pay for both addresses, I should only pay for the contract at ******. Please confirm the amount of the cost (should be 69,96 euros per month since September 2018 - but as the transaction has not been amended by Kabel Deutschland, I seem to have been paying 48,98 euros per month which means I owe you 104,90 euros which I am ready to send you today).

Thank you for your understanding and time and I do hope you can come back to me today.

Best regards,

Melanie Coute

Edit: please do not post any personal customer data publicly

1 Antwort 1
Thomas
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hi Melanie,

let's take a look. Send me your customer number, name, date of birth and address in a private message.

Then please reply here again.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!