abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Störung Kabelanschluss
erichfro
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

The same exact story with me! 

Vodafone page troubleshooting steps -> restart, reset, try again, request a callback -> sorry too many requests (never done any) 😕

Calling to support ended up writing down a "technician" phone number, which ended up being another generic hotline with a bot "Please say this and that..." and no human interaction.

It's been now 2 full days that we have no internet at home (zero, nada!). I don't see why should I pay for this if I am not able to use the bloody internet. Instead, I am burning my mobile data just to connect to the internet and check Vodafone's page 😞

6 Antworten 6
erichfro
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi,

Welcome to the club. Unfortunately, after being with them for over 2 years I had no other option, but to cancel this contract. The service never stood to any first-world-country infrastructure standards. The internet in some God-forgotten village in the Eastern European country is way more stable in faster!!! than what Vodafone cable can provide in 2021. This massive failure of the recent days (and days to come) is yet another proof that this service doesn't worth any penny. I just regret that I didn't realize this earlier.

Today is the 2nd day that I have absolutely no internet connection at home...

erichfro
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi,

Were you able to submit an official complaint eventually? I am having a similar issue right now that the internet has been completely gone since Sunday (2 full days by now). I called support and tried to talk to them in German, they were polite and sounded like they wanted to help. In the end, they provided me with a "technician number" saying that I can even speak English there. When I called the number, I reached another generic hotline with the German bot, which suggested restarting the router 😄

I've already cancelled my contract and there is only a couple of months left, but the fact that I still pay for this ridiculous service full price just annoys me too much. So I would love to also file a complaint.

Posts/Thread adjusted to forum rules.

When you need assistance for your issue there are some questions to answer first.

It is insane that to get any support I have to actually go to the community page and post a message here. I have been having no internet connection whatsoever since Sunday morning (3 full days). Technical support is unreachable over the phone (the bot literally suggests rebooting the device, though I have tried that 100s of times and even reset it to factory settings), troubleshooting steps on the Vodafone website don't resolve the issue and the option to request a callback in disabled by Vodafone (surprise!) and only displays a message that "I've requested too many callbacks "(0 requested though!).

Now, having completely cut off any options of support, I can't even check with Vodafone if the connection to my home is affected by the maintenance work or the router has just gone to meet its ancestors accompanied by the choir of router angels in the router heaven. And with all this, I wonder how the Vodafone community moderators can actually help me instead of deleting my comments to other people's posts, who have the same situation,

Just to make it clear - im not an employee of VF - normal costumer.

A social media presence is not insane - you dont have to use it - you can.

Together in misery should be avoided to keep processing times of issues low.

And to help you effective there are more informations needed. 

Closed due new thread.