abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Slow upload speed Red 1000 Cable [English]
max_zait
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hello!

For two months now I have been a happy Vodafone client. Every day the quality of the upstream channel drops more and more, support only makes a helpless gesture saying - "This is a problem outside, we do not know when it will be solved." This has been going on for two months now, and sometimes the upload speed drops below 1.5 mbps. My job depends on it!

I deliberately chose the most expensive contract, because I know that "up to 50" does not mean 50. I expected to get at least a stable 10-15mbps, but this looks like a mockery, I don't know what to do. For the entire time of use, the upload speed has never exceeded 10mbps.

Would be glad to any help.

Best, Max

3 Antworten 3
pRo-Marco
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi max_zait,

i will check, what's wrong there. Please send me your name, address, day of birth and customer number by PN. Please also let me know here if you have sent the message.

Viele Grüße

Marco

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Thanks for the response!

I've sent you all the data you requested!

pRo-Marco

Hi Max,

unfortunately, the utilisation of the upstreams is very high in the region. As a result, the speed is too low almost the whole day.

We need to expand here. Unfortunately, this cannot be done overnight. We expect an improvement by the middle of the year.

Kind regards

Marco

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!