abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Slow internet connection/ frequent disconnections
Dinesh
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi,

I have an internet connection for 5 months. I was supposed to get 200 Mbps. I am not even getting 20 Mbps most of the times and also I see the connection gets disconnected frequently (its big problem when you download some file and due to disconnection it has to start again).

I complained about it many times but there was no use. Every time when I complain about my internet speed you people made it even more worse for me like changing the meinvodafone to DSL and again DSL to meinvodafone but there was no result.

I was given 2 appointments. Which were canceled from vodafone people at the last moment.

Normally If there was an appointment and customers were not there in the house you people charge around 50 euros. Does it not apply to you people, cancelling the appointments at last moment.

I immediately want a solution either you fix the speed or please cancel the contract immediately. My customer number is 3324******

Thanks

Dinesh

Edit: please pay attention to choose the correct board and do not post personal data

4 Antworten 4
Manu
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi Dinesh,

I like to look at the connection. Will you please send me your name and address in a private message for comparison?

Please contact me here again when the message is out.

Best Regards, Manu

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
pRo-Marco

Hi Dinesh,

the signal is bad at some frequences. We have to send a technician at your place. This will bee for free. If that is okay for you, than please send a mobile number for an appointment.

Kind regards

Marco

Hi Marco,

Sorry, I lost your previous message. Please send the technician as soon as possible.

My number is  017***

Thanks

Dinesh

@Dinesh: mobile number deleted. Please send a PM to Marco.

Steffi

Hello, Dinesh,

please send us your phone number in a private message so that we can stop the order.

Greetings

Steffi