abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Slow internet - Berlin 10117 - between 6-10 pm every day
MacKol
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi,

I cannot contact service, because apparently there's no way to talk to someone in English and I don't speak German at all, that's why I'm making this topic.

My problem is that since I signed up for Vodafone Kabel internet I've been having huge problems with its bandwidth between 6/7pm and 10pm - and I'm not talking about WLAN, I'm talking LAN, hard-wired homebox to my PS4 and SmartTV. Every single day the speed drops so much that I can't even watch Netflix. I've been changing cables (currently using CAT5e), I've been resetting router every afternoon and nothing. Even hard resets don't help.

I'm in Berlin, basically city center and my internet in between those hours feels like I'm living outside city and using a radio connection. Has anyone had a similar problem?

Thanks for all the replies in advance!

M

6 Antworten 6
MacKol
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello, anyone from Vodafone available?

EDIT: @MacKol pleasa avoid double posts and have patience until a MOD answers in this thread

Wallace
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi MacKol,

welcome to our community.

I'll be happy to take a look at it. Send me your customer data (name, address, customer number, birthday, current phone number) in a private message and then let me know here that you have sent the data.

Regards

Wallace

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
MacKol
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi Wallace,

Just sent you the message.

ERFD

Hello MacKol,

the signals on your modem are bad on almost all frequencies. Is the modem using the supplied antenna cable? Otherwise I have to have a technician look at this. Currently it is not possible to determine a temporary problem in the network.

We would be happy to have the problem checked by a technician on site. This technician needs access to the house distribution system and information if there are known problems with Covid 19 in the household. The fault clearance of our components up to the modem is free of charge. Please have a look at the information about the service fee beforehand.

Best regards Fred

MacKol
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi,

Thanks for coming up, I must have missed your reply! 

What do you mean I'd have to a pay fee for the technician to come up and fix the internet issues? This sounds unfair, I'm using the hardware (including cables) provided by Vodafone, Vodafone as a provider cannot supply me with the service I'm pay for and to fix it I need to pay a "fee"? 

Jana478
Administrator:in
Administrator:in

Hello MacKol,

I don't think you've understood that correctly.

If the fault clearance is within our area of responsibility, then it is free of charge.

If the technician doesn't meet anyone at the agreed time, can't get to the house system or the fault is in the house wiring, we charge €99.50 for the service.

That's why the colleague asked if you had checked your antenna cable and also tested another one.

If everything is OK, then the technician is also free of charge.

So, do you agree to a technician's visit?

Many greetings

Jana

Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!