abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Slow connection for 1000mbps Hamburg/20539
timurhan
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hi, 
For the first 3 months of the internet service, the download speed was around 850mbps (+-50) via WiFi.
But last 3 months I am not happy with service I am provided. I called technical service and they told me that vodafone has a general problem in my area and they don't know when it will be fixed(it happens once in every month).
but as total, last 3 months were like hell. We are working from home. Sending files to colleagues, joining meetings etc. Why am I paying for bad service ? If you cant give service you used to give for first 3 months then why you want me to pay for that ?   No permanent solution, opening tickets and no result messages received. I am sorry for my rage but this is the result of bad service. 
I want permanent solution to this problem. Send me a technician or whatever you do I don't care. I call service and they  do something than my speed goes from 80to 230 mbps. but 4-5days later it's  40-50mbps again. Especially in the evenings like 16:00-19:00 we are having  20 mbps download. I can't accept this.  
Today it is  usually around 60-80 mbps for download. I had demo meetings with multiple clients then I had connection issues. Yes I am **piep**ed off. 

1 Antwort 1
Tina
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hallo timurhan,

welcome to our community. Nice to see you here.

How does the whole thing behave with a LAN connection? Are you using the hardware we provided you? In which state do you live?

Best regards

Tina

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!