abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Slow connection Adlershof Berlin
komarkzy
Digitalisierer
Digitalisierer

Hi,

In January I've been told that my connection speed, despite paying for 400mbit option, is really poor and will be fixed in July. 

With July just around the corner I would like to know more details about when it's going to be fixed, as I'm waiting for it for half a year now. It's currently around 6 Mbps in the evening, but should be around 400 Mbps.

Thanks

33 Antworten 33
komarkzy
Digitalisierer
Digitalisierer
I do understand now that this is a process your company applies.
Unfortunately it wasn't explained to this level of detail, especially around the fact that once offered partial compensation I won't be able to use one in the future. I've never got that information and I'm sure it's not in the contract either. Is this a factor you can take under consideration?

From a consumer standpoint it doesn't make any sense to receive partial compensation when the issue is not anywhere near being resolved. That's why I've not asked for anything until the matter is fixed.

Additionally, to my knowledge I've not actively rejected any offers. I've been waiting for the issue to be resolved, so we can look at the whole affected period as one case instead of splitting it to multiple cases.

I hope that you can follow my logic,

If you can only revie X period in your systems - are you able to make an offer for these months that could ompensate for the months before that?

Can you please specify what kind of compensation you are mentioning?
Full or partial?

Also would it be easier if I don't ask for any money back but I'm not charged for my connection going forward eg. till end of the contract?

Kind regards,

Claudia
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello komarkzy,

the refund would be 50% off the monthly fee in the mentioned period.

Kind regards,

Claudia

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Ok, please proceed with the proposed refund. 

ERFD

Hello, komarkzy,

The correction has been stored and is visible with the next invoice run.

Best regards Fred

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!