abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Slow connection Adlershof Berlin
komarkzy
Digitalisierer
Digitalisierer

Hi,

In January I've been told that my connection speed, despite paying for 400mbit option, is really poor and will be fixed in July. 

With July just around the corner I would like to know more details about when it's going to be fixed, as I'm waiting for it for half a year now. It's currently around 6 Mbps in the evening, but should be around 400 Mbps.

Thanks

33 Antworten 33

Are there any news regarding the upgrade?

My internet is still terribly slow in the evenings. Please see attached speedtest. 

I'm paying for 400Mbps for over a year now and dont even get 10% of declared speed. 

https://i.ibb.co/0CYwGhC/Bad-Connection.jpg

Tobias
Ex-Moderator:in

Hey @komakzy,

i'm sorry, there were problems with the civil engineering, so the whole thing had to be postponed. If you want i'll ask my colleagues from complaint management what we can do for you 😕

Regards

Tobias

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Hi, 

Some time has passed again, and the internet seemed to be working better recently. 

Can you please confirm end of the maintnance works on your side? If so I would like to discuss comensation options as this matted has been dragging for a very long time. 

Kind regards

Bartosz P

ERFD

Hello, komarkzy,

According to the current planning, the work should be completed in July 2019. We are happy to reduce the connection price by 50% until then.

Best regards Fred

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
komarkzy
Digitalisierer
Digitalisierer
Sure that would be great.

What about all these months back that have been affected the most?
This matter took over a year to fix and I've been told I'll be compensated when it's resolved. Can we look at that too?

Kind regards,
Claudia

Hello komarkzy,

we can offer you a refund from June 2018 to July 2019. Do you agree?

Kind regards,

Claudia

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Hi,

Thank you  for looking in to this case,

I've originally reported this issue on 25.10.2017.

Please take a look at this original thred:

https://forum.vodafone.de/t5/Archiv-Internet-Telefon-TV-%C3%BCber/Poor-connection-quality-in-Berlin-...

On 7th of Feb 2018 I've updgraded the connection to 400Mbit. 
As you can track in the history of my support threads the speed of the internet was mostly orboting around 6-10Mbit for the whole time. That said Ideally I would like to have that period taken under consideration.

Can you please look in to this again, and confirm you see the same history on your side? 

Should be easy to check just by jumping to the history of my account here.

Kind regards, 

Moni_GK
Administrator:in
Administrator:in

Hello komarkzy,

Basically, you're right. However, my colleagues have already offered you a credit for November 2017 to June 2018. You did not accept this offer. Therefore it is not possible to give it afterwards.

Of course Claudia's offer remains valid.

Best regards

Moni

Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!
komarkzy
Digitalisierer
Digitalisierer
I've been advised by one of the mods, that compensation will be possible after the issue has been resolved completely. It made sense to me at the time so that's why I've been waiting till the connection is back in full working order.

Sorry, but I can't quite understand why not using a compensation in the past should block me from recieving it now.

I would think that after waiting patiently for more than a year to have my connection fixed I'd be getting compensation for the whole period without any difficulty. Especially taking the severity of the flaw under consideration. Not only the speed has been severily affected (paid for 400Mbit / got ~6Mbit) but it was also totally unstable with constant high packet loss and frequent disconnects.

I would like to be compensated for the whole period. I'd be willing to let go of the months before I've upgraded the speed (last months of 2017) as we've signed the new contract begging of 2018. Anything on that new contract though, at least to my understanding, should be easy enough to be amicably resolved.

Please let me know how to I can help to make it easier to resolve.
Would it be better if I file official written complaint - eg. via letter?

Kind regards,
Manu

Hi komarkzy,  

We know the interference's been with you for a long time.

Last year, you received two offers from your colleagues in complaint management. Once with a credit note for several months (up to and including June 2018) and once with the option of extraordinary termination. You rejected both offers at that time. It is therefore not possible to offer a new credit for this period.

Now we can offer you a credit from July 2018 until the end of July 2019.

Would you like to accept this opportunity?

Best Regards, Manu