Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Slow Speed on DSL 50
Manoj
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Dear All,

I need some help as I am struggling with Vodafone DSL service since I have got this installation done. I have purchased DSL 50 at my residence last month. However, since day 1 I am getting only 4 MB download and upload speed.

I have done several speed test on My Vodafone page however, it is the same everytime. 

I tried to call the helpdesk several times but they dont speak english. Somehow I was able to speak to someone on the business team who raied a ticket for me with the speed test- ***. However, this ticket is closed saying they tried to call me to fix an appointment and I know I missed one call on Sunday morning 9 AM. I wasnt expected this call during that time.

Now, I am again back to the same situation and not able to talk to anyone in English.

Can someone help or guide me how to get this problem resolved?

Thanks!

Manoj Shukla

Community-Team: Removed ticket ID

4 Antworten 4
Norman
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Manoj,

i'm sorry for the issue.

I did some tests and restarted your VDSL-Port. Now I need your help.

Can you restart your modem please? After the restart check the synchronization and give a feedback in this thread.

Best regards,

Norman

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!
Manoj
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Dear Norman,

Thank you for your response.

I reset the router and it got sync after sometime. However, the situation is not changed, the speed test is showing 2.3 MB download.

Thanks in advance for your further suggestions, help on this one.

Manoj

Manoj
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer
Dear Norman, Just for some additional information, I logged into the router and found this as well. Looks like the line capacity itself is set to 4.5 MB. Not sure if this will help you, thought of sharing. receive direction send direction DSLAM data rate Max. kbit / s 53504 10720 DSLAM data rate Min. kbit / s 1088 1088 line capacity kbit / s 4546 5968 Current data rate kbit / s 4503 5588 Seamless rate adaptation out out Thanks Manoj
Norman
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Manoj,

thx for your answere.

I think I should open a trouble ticket. I need three speedchecks to several times from you.

How to do it right?

1. Please carry out the tests with a LAN connection directly to the modem (please remove additionally installed LAN switches or routers if necessary)

2. Do not use a WLAN connection (strongly fluctuating signal quality)

3. Only operate one PC at the time of the test. (Other clients please switch off if necessary)

4. In parallel to the tests, please do not carry out any further Internet activities, including: retrieving emails, visiting other websites, making internet calls, downloads, etc.

5. Do not use powerline adapters or WLAN bridges for the tests! (Limited data throughput possible!)

Please perform the speedchecks on the portal http://www.speedcheck.vodafone.de on three different times (at least four to five hours apart) and note the ticket numbers.

If you have all three ticket numbers, please send me a pm with the following data please:

1) link to this thread

2) your customer- or landline number

3) your phone number (mobile)

3) ticket numbers from your speedcheck results

I will open a trouble ticket with all your informations. I'll be back to you asap.

Best regards,

Norman

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!