abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Slow Internet connection (mainly during the evening)
Dejablue79
Digitalisierer
Digitalisierer

Hello,

I got a Red Internet & Phone 1000 Cable subscription with a Vodafone Station modem.

Starting a few months ago, the internet connection got extremely slow during the nights (5-10 mb/s)  or even totally unusable as a result of packet loss.

Nowadays, I got the same problem but throwout the day, the internet connection is slow or disconnected all together

I tried the regular restart / plug out and in from the electricity and factory reset to the modem, I also got new cables to replace the old ones. all didn’t help.

It come to the point the the internet is unusable.

(To send this post I had to connect my laptop to my phone… which is also from Vodafone, so that wasn’t easy as well…)

Is there something you can check from your side?

68 Antworten 68
Claudia
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello Dejablue79,

what exactly is our problem? The technician closed the task with the note that the modem works after he replaced a device.

Regards

Claudia

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

well ... the modem was not replaced and im still having the same issues of disconnecting from the internet and slow speed.

he was also the one who told me that the problem is on Vodafone's side.

I'm literally losing money as a result of this issue.

well ... so thats it?

Tobias

Hi @Dejablue79,

well, the last days there was a few timeouts etc,- but since yesterday it looks better, does the errors still occure?

Regards

Tobias

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Listen...

I had issues for more than a month now,

it was confirmed by you guys and the technician who came over.

Since I saw guys working today on the network cupboard at the street I can assume that you were waiting for it to be solve.

Since I also was involve in building Data Centers and Servers room, I'm aware technical problems can happen,

but you will need to take some responsibility for it.

for the past month I wasn't able to work from home and lost a client for it, while paying full price for a service I did not get.

untill now, I didn't even care that my Internet speed was always below 700 mb as it was relatively stable, but now you are pushing it too far.

The problem didn't automagically fixed itself, please treat youre consumers with some respect  

Screenshot 2022-01-14 at 20.47.24.png

Seems like you still got some work to do

Retrieving speedtest.net configuration...
Testing from Vodafone Germany Cable (**.**.**.**)...
Retrieving speedtest.net server list...
Selecting best server based on ping...
Hosted by POZIT.net.pl (Szczecin) [126.26 km]: 384.835 ms
Testing download speed................................................................................
Download: 9.55 Mbit/s
Testing upload speed......................................................................................................
Upload: 32.59 Mbit/s

Problem still exist.

Screenshot 2022-01-14 at 21.04.55.png

"even" with Vodafone's testScreenshot 2022-01-14 at 21.30.27.png