abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Slow Internet connection (mainly during the evening)
Dejablue79
Digitalisierer
Digitalisierer

Hello,

I got a Red Internet & Phone 1000 Cable subscription with a Vodafone Station modem.

Starting a few months ago, the internet connection got extremely slow during the nights (5-10 mb/s)  or even totally unusable as a result of packet loss.

Nowadays, I got the same problem but throwout the day, the internet connection is slow or disconnected all together

I tried the regular restart / plug out and in from the electricity and factory reset to the modem, I also got new cables to replace the old ones. all didn’t help.

It come to the point the the internet is unusable.

(To send this post I had to connect my laptop to my phone… which is also from Vodafone, so that wasn’t easy as well…)

Is there something you can check from your side?

68 Antworten 68

No Covid symptoms here, and the technician can access whatever needed.

I guess I shouldn't except something to happen untill next year than...

So its about a month now, I guess I'll need to pay for it even though I got no service.

Claudia
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello Dejablue79,

the technician will call you to make an appointment.

Kind regards,

Claudia

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Screenshot 2021-12-30 at 18.27.14.png

Hello,

The problem still exist with more than 47% packet loss.

Screenshot 2021-12-31 at 11.46.20.png

Screenshot 2022-01-02 at 08.51.38.png

Jana478
Administrator:in
Administrator:in

Hello,

the values at the connection are still bad. There are still frequency changes, timouts and modulation fluctuations. A technician will have to be called in again, do you agree?

Can you guarantee access to the house distribution system again and please let us know if there are any known illnesses with Covid 19 in the household or if you are in quarantine?

If the fault clearance is our responsibility, then it is free of charge. If the technician does not arrive at the agreed time, or if the fault is in your own house wiring, we will charge 99.50€ for the service.

I will take over the call number from the last order.

Best regards and a happy new year

Jana

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
 Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!

house distribution system = the plug the modem connected to?

If the technician does not arrive at the agreed time, or if the fault is in your own house wiring = so if the technician will not come or if the problem with the wiring, the previous technician handel with, I'm paying for it?

hello?!

Do I really need to get a lower to handle my connection?!

I'm lossing work as a result of a problem you aslready confirmed