abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Severe lengthy timeouts on 400 Cable
zieppa
Highspeed-Klicker
Highspeed-Klicker

Hello there, 

Hope you don't mind me writing in English. 

I'm on a "Red Internet & Phone 400 Cable" subscription and I'm experiencing frequent and heavy timeouts during the day and even at late hours that is interrupting my work from home as well as my gaming experience. Voice/Video calls drop, games freeze, webpages don't load. 

This is not a wlan issue, I even tested this using an ethernet cable and still, the timeouts happen. Resetting the cable modem helps sometimes, but sometimes it doesn't. Not sure if it's related.

Can any of the mods please kindly look into this for me? Hope the disconnection logs are there in my profile.

Viele Grüße.

126 Antworten 126
zieppa
Highspeed-Klicker
Highspeed-Klicker

Just to further stress the sporadical nature of this, I thought I mention that the connection is very stable today (so far). I see no timeouts and the pings are all under 30ms max. I wish I had this every day.

Viele Grüße, 
Zieppa

Wallace
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi Zieppa,

The technician will contact you and arrange an appointment.

Regards

Wallace

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
zieppa
Highspeed-Klicker
Highspeed-Klicker

Hi @Wallace 

Thanks for setting up the appointment. 

Here's to let you know that the problem, as expected, is still there.

The technician told me that there is no problem inside the building, but rather from Vodafone's outside infrastructure and that I need to be patient. I mentioned that I was patient since May 2020, he had a chuckle :))

Anyway, again, I'm experiencing too many timeouts today. Just ruined a work meeting for me. My colleagues know me for my connection issues!

Do you think that it could finally be time to let me off the contract hook? I'm literally hopeless that this will ever be resolved. I beg for your understanding.

Cheers.

Moni_GK
Administrator:in
Administrator:in

Hello zieppa,

I have hired a technician for the road. We take care.

Greetings Moni

Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!
zieppa
Highspeed-Klicker
Highspeed-Klicker

Hi @Moni_GK,

Thanks for setting up another appointment.

The technician visited the site and told me that fixing the problem outside the building requires work from yet another technician. He also cut off my internet in the middle of an interview outside the agreed timeslot, it was so fun. 

Wish you a nice day ahead.

Cheers, 
Frustrated Zieppa

Martin59
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hello zieppa,

sorry for the inconvenience, it certainly shouldn't be like this.

Colleagues are in the process of isolating and fixing the issue.

Best regards, Martin

zieppa
Highspeed-Klicker
Highspeed-Klicker

Dear moderators,

It's me again 🙌

Considering the neverending problems with my internet connection documented in this thread (& partly undocumented as silent injuries to my soul) and considering the forthcoming "earliest contract cancellation date" of 05.12.2022,  I would appreciate your help this last time to give official notice and cancel my contract as soon as possible. 

What would be the requirement so that I can cancel my contract at the earliest possible?

Thank you for your help,

Zieppa

zieppa
Highspeed-Klicker
Highspeed-Klicker

I have submitted a Kündigungsschreiben using the cancellation form on vodafone kabel website. Would appreciate if you could follow up and clarify if that is enough to cancel the contract on the earliest date possible.

Cheers,

Zieppa

pRo-Marco

Hi zieppa,

the last ticket was from June. The error at that time has been corrected. Currently, the signal values are not OK. I would like to send the technician on site again, okay?

Kind regards

Marco

zieppa
Highspeed-Klicker
Highspeed-Klicker

Hi @pRo-Marco,

Thank you for your reply. 

The issue originally reported in this thread was never addressed to this date. Nobody followed up on the issue from June; the issue was there on and off, good days, bad days. I was just tired of reporting and was waiting to just cancel.

So, while I appreciate yet another offer for a technician visit, I'm too old for this. I've been there many times with no favorable outcome. I just would like to cancel the earliest possible.

You'd be doing me a favor if you could look into my file & confirm

1. whether the cancellation request letter I have submitted online is enough to cancel this at the earliest possible.

2. And if so, at what date exactly the cancellation takes effect
3. Where should I send back the modem

Would appreciate your help & wish you a nice weekend ahead,

Zieppa