abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Sagemcom Fast 5460 Verbindungsabbrüche
haru
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hallo, 

Ich denke, das ist ein häufiges Problem. Ich habe Internet jede Minute abgebrochen. Kein Streaming und Online-Gaming möglich.
Die Firmware auf meinem Router ist 6.0.1.49. Von anderen Posts verstehe ich, dass es ein Update benötigt. Tut dies der Kundenservice oder kann ich es selbst auf der Routerseite tun?

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Manu
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi haru,

the signal values are not in the standard, I'll send you a technician to check it on site and fix it. Our colleagues will call you to make an appointment.

You will get a SMS as information.

Best Regards, Manu

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

8 Antworten 8
haru
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello again, 

I'll write in English now, as I found out that this can be OK too.

I did not get any response from any of the moderators in the past few days to the entry above and I'm now getting annoyed with this situation. 

A week after I subscribed for 200Mb Kabel, the internet started to break off. The speed was not there as well, but break off was even worse. I reached out via phone, a ticket got opened with no result, and a second one followed, which then was closed as if the problem got solved. The internet is only good for reading news since. Then I realised, through a few community posts, that there was a problem with the firmware of this specific router I was sent. So I posted the above message with the hope that I could get some help here, but with no luck.

I did a search on Fast 5460 and read through the posts starting from the beginning of May, which clearly shows that many people have a similar problem. By the way, I am guessing there are lot more who are trying to solve it over the phone and unaware of the fact that it’s got to do with the router. According to the responses in community posts, everyone seems to wait for the field test of the new firmware to finish. The part that I find even more surprising is, noone knows when it will finish or when the new firmware will get updated on customers’ routers. 

Is there a solution to this? Are we supposed bare with this situation because we have a yearly contract?

I’d be glad if someone can answer

Thanks

SebastianSe

Hello haru,

There seems to be something wrong.

Please send me your full name, address and customer ID via a private message. After that I will check your connection.

Kind regards,

Sebastian

Hi Sebastian, 

Thank you for getting back. 

Letting you know; I shared the details via private message last night.

Regards, 

Jens
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hello haru,

it's not a problem from the firmware, the signal values to the cablerouter are very bad.

Can you check the cable from the socket to the cablerouter? Is it ok or it is broken?

If there is all ok, i would like to instruct a technician to check the connection.

Regards

Jens

haru
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi Jens, 

Thank you for checking. 

Nothing was broken and cable was intact, but I changed the socket, moved the router to another room.

I have to say the situation is better with streaming, however the momentary freezes continue every minute or so.

It's still the same with online gaming, it gets stuck momentarily every thirty seconds or it lags.

Manu

Hi haru,

the signal values are not in the standard, I'll send you a technician to check it on site and fix it. Our colleagues will call you to make an appointment.

You will get a SMS as information.

Best Regards, Manu

haru
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi Manu, 

The technician arrived yesterday and fixed it. 

Thank you, 

Haru

Manu

Hi haru,

I'm glad to read, that everything is ok now.

I will close this thread. If something happens again, please contact us again.

Best Regards, Manu