Antworten

Sagemcom FAST5460 always losing conection

Hello everyone, first let me say sorry for the message in english my German is still not that good.

i've been having a problem with my router. for the last 4 days i haven't been abble to use my internet conection and phone services. the router keeps rebooting and it won't mainteen a conection. 

What can i do to resolve this problem?

Thanks in advanced

Best Regards

Nuno Ricardo

Highlighted
Moderatorin

Re: Sagemcom FAST5460 always losing conection

[ Editiert ]

Hello, Nuno Ricardo,

I'd love to take a look. Please send me a PN with your data (name, customer number, date of birth and address). Then please report again here in the article.

Regards

Anett

Hello Anett, 

thank you for you reply. details sent.

Regards

Nuno

Hi @NunoRicardo,

i would like to send you a technician, could you send me a mobilenumber via private message where they can make an appointment with you? Smiley (fröhlich)

Regards

Tobias

Zeigt, welche Beiträge Ihr cool findet – klickt auf „Gefällt mir“!

Alles Easy How To Hilfe !

Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet. Bitte erstellt einen Thread, wenn Ihr Hilfe benötigt. Wir kümmern uns darum.

Moderatorin

Hello Nuno Ricardo,

there has already been an appointment with a technician today. He left a note that the line is isolated poorly and that a new line starting from a different flat must be installed. For that he needs to access the flat below you. If you talked to your neighbours and can provide this access we may make a new task.

Kind regards

Claudia

Alles Easy How To Hilfe !