abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Router keeps restarting and getting very slow up stream
ISpoonJelly
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello Community,

I am having trouble reaching help via phone as my German is not that good.

My internet connection keeps getting interrupted specially at night with the router just restaring randomly.

I can also ran a couple of speed tests over the course of last week and the down speed is very inconsistent (varying between 1Mpbs to 200), making all real-time applications (streaming and online games) very impractical.

The upstream speed is also consistently very low (always below 1Mbps up)

My original connection speeds in the contract should be 200/50 Mbps.

Edit @ISpoonJelly: Moved to the right board. Jens

20 Antworten 20

Hello Claudia,

Yes, the speed seems to be maching now.

Is there a reason to why this have just been activated? Was I being billed all these months without having the service active?

Claudia
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello ISpoonJelly,

I assume the router might have been the source of the problem with the upload. The only fault report before we sent a technician was in March 2019 and was assigned to a downstream utilisation. So unfortunately all I can offer is a refund for the low upload for January and February.

Kind regards,

Claudia

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Hello Claudia,

Sadly, the upload speed is back to being 12Mbps again.

Please do the initial refund and help me debugging the issue here with my upload speed.

Tobias

Hey,

looks like, its still something wrong on your connection. I would like to send you a technician again, is that okay? 🙂

Regards

Tobias

Hi Tobias,

Yeah sure. please do that.

Tobias

Hey,

i created the appointment, my colleagues will contact you 🙂

Regards

Tobias

Hi Tobias,

I am not sure what was the technician supposed to do but he came to my home and replaced my router with a worse one.

I did not have a problem with the router this time, my problem was with the upload speed.

Now I am left with a really bad router and the problem is still there.

Is it possible to re-open this issue?

I have no idea why you replaced my router again. I did not have a problem with my router.

And the issue with the upload speed is still there.

Moni_GK
Administrator:in
Administrator:in

Hello IspoonJelly,

we can open the ticket again. But then the technician will come again, would that be all right?

The second thing is that due to recent developments we have to take certain precautions. So we need to know if there have been any symptoms in your household that could be related to Covid-19. We don't want to offend you, of course, but on the other hand, we don't want to endanger more people unnecessarily.

Best regards

Moni

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
 Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!

Hello Moni_GK,

At the moment, I'd prefer not to have a technician visit.
What I would like to know is details about the process. What is the technician in my house doing? I have recieved 3 different routers and with no solution. The last router I recieved is absolutely horrible.