abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Reporting an internet issue
IllDamage
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello, i ve been trying for over 2 weeks to fix my intetnet issue. After the Umstellung that happened in my building on the 6th my internet conection died. Tryied everything inclufing signing up for a new contract (the previous one was made by myboss). Got my new modem, setup everything and i get the same problem [ red internet light on router blinking). Tried contacting support over phone but it's impossible to get through the robot. Can i have an email address where i can report my issue? Thank you

Edit: Moved from DSL to cable.

13 Antworten 13
reneromann
SuperUser
SuperUser

There is no e-mail address, but a contact form available.

But it's better to use the hotline for faster responses.

Please be aware that in both cases, you'll need to talk or write in German - you cannot expect anyone to talk or write to you in English so far. Maybe you can ask a colleague or neighbor to help you calling the hotline or writing the complain usnig the contact form.

IllDamage
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer
I will try, my german is not that great but i manage, only if i could get past the robot Frau 😞
IllDamage
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Ich habe heute Morgen mit der Kundenunterstützung geredet, erklärte das Problem und ich habe eine Statuszahl (***), aber wenn ich es jetzt prüfe, sagt es ( Sie haben uns keine Störung gemeldet oder Ihre Störung ist bereits behoben.)... ist das normal?

Edited ticket number

Michi
Ex-Moderator:in

Hey @IIIDamage,

I apologize for the inconvenience. Smiley (traurig)

Please send me a PN with your customer number.

Then I'll check it for you.

Kind regards,

Michi

Netz-Assistent How To Hilfe !

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!
#bleibtgesund

IllDamage
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer
Vielen dank!
IllDamage
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer
Ich habe schön mit einen Tehniker gesprochen und habe ich ein Termin für Montag gemacht. Vielen dank für alles.
Jens-K

Hi IllDamage,

I just moved your thread to the correct board, because you are using a cable connection.

Please let us now if the technician was able to solve the issue on Monday, thanks.

Regards,

Jens

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
IllDamage
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer
... noone showed up and didn't even get a call. Sorry but my patience is wearing thin. Changed shifts to be home today since it's really important to get this fixed asap. Had an exam to take over the internet on the 7th, on the 5th internet went down, tried to get my boss to fix it for me, he recommended i make a new contract and deal with this issue myself, made a new contract and i m back where i was almost 3 weeks ago ... I will have to cancel the contract and find a new provider if in the next 2 days between 8 and 10 sharp noone shows up. Going to try and call customer support one last time and explain my issue. Have a nice day
IllDamage
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer
Called tehnic support, explained my problem and that the tehnic guy didn't come, got some weird number from a subcontractor that doesn't even work.... i am amazed.....