abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Refund and Cancellation of DSL contract
PT4
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hallo,

ich habe am 16.04.2021 einen Vodafone DSL Vertrag abgeschlossen. Ich habe ein defektes Gerät bekommen, wegen dem ich den Vodafone-Agenten kontaktiert hatte. Der Servicemitarbeiter hat versucht, das Gerät zu reparieren, aber es funktionierte nur zwei Tage. Ich habe in den letzten 2 Monaten mehrmals versucht, denselben Vodafone-Agenten zu kontaktieren, aber ich habe keine Antwort von ihm erhalten. Könnten Sie mir bitte mitteilen, wie ich den Vertrag kündigen und mein Geld zurückerstatten kann?
Vielen Dank.

36 Antworten 36
Claudia
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello PT4,

do you have access to the house installation? We need this information for the technician because if he cannot get there he might charge you for the appointment.

Kind regards,

Claudia

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!
PT4
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Can i get update on my problem

PT4
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

can i know the update?

PT4
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

yes i do have access for house installation. Ask the technician to come to my place and fix the router

ERFD

Hello PT4,

we have commissioned the technician. The colleagues will contact you to arrange an appointment.

Currently, unfortunately, it takes a few days until we are back in the post 😞

Best regards Fred

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
PT4
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Greetings!

Thanks for fixing the issue. Technician have a fixed a new router i wanted to ask you as i have received a fault router which wasted my 6 months free plan, can you please extend my free plan for next six months. 

PT4
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Can i get update on tthis?

@PT4  schrieb:

Greetings!

Thanks for fixing the issue. Technician have a fixed a new router i wanted to ask you as i have received a fault router which wasted my 6 months free plan, can you please extend my free plan for next six months. 

ERFD

Hello PT4,

You contacted us with your problem here 4 weeks ago. What exactly should we now put back for 6 months? Sorry 😞 what exactly do you mean? The technician has exchanged the modem at your request.

Best regards Fred

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
PT4
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

I asked the technician what is the problem with my router when he came to fix it, he said this is faulty router thats why you are not able to access it. As i got  a bad router and wasted my 6months free trial, please extend the free trial .

Sorry, but that doesn't work this way. It is your contractual obligation to report any faults in time - 6 months is definitely not "in time"...

If you just reported the issue a few days back, then there might be a redemption for those few days, but not for the whole time since the contract started - as it is not sure if the device was broken all the time -or- if the device got faulty only a few weeks back.