abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Red light flashing
Michal_Ulan
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello!

I have a problem with my internet connection. I'm trying to reset the router but nothing happening. The red light keeps on flashing furiously from the late night.

Can somebody help me?

Regards

Michal

@Michal_Ulan Edit: Moved from DSL to Cable. 

6 Antworten 6
Jens-K
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi Michal,

which modem do you use?

Has the connection been activated already?

Regards,

Jens

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hi Jens

I'm using Vodafone CGA4233DE.

If you mean initial activation, i'm using it for few months, so yes.

And there's still no internet connection at the moment.

Regards 

Michal

Moni_GK
Administrator:in

Hello Michal_Ulan,

In which state do you live? Please send also the postal code

Which contract do you have? (e.g. Internet + Phone 100)

Which modem/router do you use? (e.g. Hitron)

Do you use a rental device from us or do you have your own device?

Which error occurs? (Speed too low; Packetloss) Send also screenshots of speedtests (with date and time) and tracerts/ pingplotter measurements in case of packetloss or ping problems.

How is your end device connected to the modem? (LAN; WLAN; additional router; PowerLAN)

Which browser do you normally use? (e.g. Firefox)

Which operating system do you have on your computer? (e.g. Windows)

Beginning and period of the disturbance (e.g. since beginning of April; only in the evening)

Upload a screenshot of the signal values. You can find them in the user interface of your cable router via 192.168.0.1 or via 192.168.178.1 for the Fritzbox.

What measures were taken by the fault hotline (available at 0800-5266625)?

Greetings Moni

Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!

1. In which state do you live? Please send also the postal code - Berlin, 13088

2. Which contract do you have? (e.g. Internet + Phone 100) - Vodafone CableMax 1000

3. Which modem/router do you use? (e.g. Hitron) - Vodafone Station CGA4233DE

4. Do you use a rental device from us or do you have your own device? - Rental

5. Which error occurs? (Speed too low; Packetloss) Send also screenshots of speedtests (with date and time) and tracerts/ pingplotter measurements in case of packetloss or ping problems. - Red, fast flashing light on router, there is NO internet connection. Speed test is NOT available as we don't have ANY internet connection!

6. How is your end device connected to the modem? (LAN; WLAN; additional router; PowerLAN) - All devices are connected by Wi-Fi (computers, TV, consoles, smartphones)

7. Which browser do you normally use? (e.g. Firefox) - Safari, Chrome - but what is the meaning of this question as internet is NOT WORKING AT ALL?

8. Which operating system do you have on your computer? (e.g. Windows) - MacOS, Windows

9. Beginning and period of the disturbance (e.g. since beginning of April; only in the evening) - 10.04.21, from early morning

10. Upload a screenshot of the signal values. You can find them in the user interface of your cable router via 192.168.0.1 or via 192.168.178.1 for the Fritzbox. - Screenshot attached

11. What measures were taken by the fault hotline (available at 0800-5266625)? - I will call hotline today, as I have a job and internet should be fixed during weekend.

Vodafone Team,

me and my fiancee are working remotely because of current pandemic.

No internet connection is a LARGE issue these days, and it's hard to beleive to left people with no internet from saturday! Yesterday evening it was working just fine (after being broken from 10.04-12.04), from this morning (13.04) is off again! 

This type of problem should be handled and fixed immediately! 
I am waiting for any compensation offer as paying a full price for faulty internet is ridiculous!

Screenshot attached. If you need anything else, please let me know.

I am also sorry that my german is too weak to contact with hotline. I really need your help.

Moni_GK

Hello Michal_Ulan,

I would be happy to take a look at the line. Please send me a PN with your customer data (name, address, customer number and date of birth).

Then please contact me again here, if you have sent me the data.

Best regards

Moni

Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!