abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Red light blinking since first install
Lisbone
Youngster
Youngster

Hi, I am out of options so I thought I'll try here. A week ago a gigabit router was delivered to me at my new apartment and the contract is new as well. Since I have received the router the internet led I blinking red. I tried other sockets. Resented the router  and every other online material but nothing works. A technicaan was scheduled and was supposed to arrive this morning. The thechnican never came. The number is 009-154996. 

I don't know what to do now.  Why does my service not woke and why is the technican not appear for the scheduled time? Vodafone has wasted half my Saturday. 

5 Antworten 5
Scotty66
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

@Lisbone  schrieb:

Hi, I am out of options so I thought I'll try here. A week ago a gigabit router was delivered to me at my new apartment and the contract is new as well. Since I have received the router the internet led I blinking red. I tried other sockets. Resented the router  and every other online material but nothing works. A technicaan was scheduled and was supposed to arrive this morning. The thechnican never came. The number is 009-154996. 

I don't know what to do now.  Why does my service not woke and why is the technican not appear for the scheduled time? Vodafone has wasted half my Saturday. 

Hi,

Phone 0221 46619100 some of the supporters speak English.

If you are waiting on a new connection you will have to wait for the technician before you can use anything to do with internet.

I presume you are in Germany.

Regards

@Scotty66 The number is only valid for VFW customers in North Rhine-Westphalia, Hesse and Baden Württemberg. If the TE customer is at VFD / ex-KDG, this number doesn't help him in the least.

@Lisbone Please answer the questions from this thread so that it is easier to narrow down in advance. Incidentally, screenshots of your channel values are much easier to read than copy & paste the values.

Thomas
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hi Lisbone,

let's take a look. Send me your customer number, name, date of birth and address in a private message.

Then reply again here in the post.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

@Torsten  schrieb:

@Scotty66 The number is only valid for VFW customers in North Rhine-Westphalia, Hesse and Baden Württemberg. If the TE customer is at VFD / ex-KDG, this number doesn't help him in the least.

Fair one Torsten,

so it is not just the net that is a mess by vodafone then.

you run mixed communities as well, Do you have fun confusing your customers?

these sort of projects make it more or less impossible for the users to help each other.

Maybe splitting your forum into your various regions would help users and more likely yourselves.

Regards

Hey @Scotty66 ,

I'm also a customer just like you. The fact that the cable networks in North Rhine-Westphalia, Hesse and Baden Württemberg are still separate from the cable network in the rest of Germany is also due to the fact that the takeover of Unitymedia is far from over. Only the umbrella brand is Vodafone, but the individual companies are still different - Vodafone West / ex-Unitymedia and Vodafone Germany / ex-Kabel Deutschland. And that's where the different phone numbers for customer service come from.