abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Red Internet & Phone Young 400 Cable super slow
gg001
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi. Apologies for the english post.

I have a 
Red Internet & Phone Young 400 Cable contract with Vodafone from the last 2.5 years in Neukoln, Berlin, (okerstr. 12049). My internet speed has been super slow for the last few weeks. Instead of 400mbps I get just about 20mbps on average. 

I checked in the online test to see if there were any faults in my location and there seems to be none. Its really a bad experience since I pay considerable more for high speed and get just a fraction of what I pay for. I would be very graetful if someone could let me know how do I solve this thing. 

Thanks a lot. voda 1.JPGvoda 2.JPG

5 Antworten 5
pRo-Marco
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi gg001,

I will check the connection. Please send me your name, address and customer number by PN. Please also let me know here if you have sent the message.

Kind regards

Marco

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hi Marco,

Thanks a lot for your help. I've sent you the details by dm. 

Cheers,

Gaurav

pRo-Marco

Hi gg001,

the signal is bad. I would like to hire a technician to look at it on site. If this is okay for you, I need a cell phone number so we can make an appointment.

Is the house system accessible?

Due to current developments we have to take certain precautions. Therefore, we need to know if there are any symptoms in your household that could be related to Covid-19. We don't want to offend you, of course, but on the other hand we don't want to put more people at risk unnecessarily.

Best regards

Marco

Hi Marco,

Thanks for getting back to me. A technician would be good. Just one point from my side, I'm not there in the house between 10th until the 19th of October. Any other day would be fine for me. 

My phone number is xxxxxxxx. Yes the house is accessible. 

I understand the concerns and I can confirm that there's no one in the house with Covid symptoms.

Thanks once again fro all your help. 

Cheers,

Gaurav

Martin59
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hello gg001,

I have just assigned the technician. They will get in touch with you, so that a suitable date can be arranged.

Many greetings, Martin