abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Problems with internet speed Kabel 200 MBPS
eltico
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi, I have been trying to get support, but none of the agents I was able to speak to, speaks English and I am really frustrated.  I have a 200 MB cable connection, and the download speed is poor, with Wifi is usually 1 to 3 MB and with a cable, is almost the same, and now is peaking at 20 MB.  The upload speed is the same with cable and wifi, around 20 MB that seems good.  Can I have a technician review it?

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen

Thanks a technician came yesterday and fixed it, thanks!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

5 Antworten 5
eltico
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

I was reading a little in the forum, and I think that the problem is that I haven't activate the service (but then don't know how I got Internet even at the slow speed I am).  I didn't receive the activation code by mail, so I asked already for new one, is that going to solve my problem? Is there any other way to do it faster?

Manu
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi eltico,

I think it's activated, or you'd have even less speed.  Also the upload would not be in the normal range.

I would like to take a look at the connection. Please send me your name, address and customer number in a private message.

Please get back here when the message is out.

Best Regards, Manu

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hi eltico,

there are no problems with your connection. Everything is fine. Please prove your own devices, whether they support the bandwidth.

Kind regards
Marco

Thanks a technician came yesterday and fixed it, thanks!

pRo-Marco

Hi eltico,

that's why I didn't see anything Smiley (fröhlich)

So I will close this thread. Feel free to open a new one, if there are any further questions.

Kind regards

Marco