abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Problems with Router Fast5460 Sagemcom
Chizoba
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer
Hello everybody, I have just switched from DSL contract to Cable contract Red Internet and Phone 500 since 2nd of May but I have some problems. So I have some questions to ask Vodafone Moderator about Router Fast5460 Sagemcom: 1/ According to advertisement on website, I only have to pay 20 Euros for 12 first months of the contract. But when I received the first bill, it charged me 50 Euros. That means I have to pay 50 Euros at the end of this month? And how much will be next month? 2/ Since I installed the Cable router Fast 5460 and registrated everything, why Vodafone haven't cut the DSL Internet yet? Does that mean, I have to pay 2 contracts at the same time? 3/ I have installed the new router. But why is the Internet is so slow, about 20 Mbit/s download speed. Also the Wifi always breaks the connection on the smart phone, it is so annoyed. I hope you could check that for me. 4/ When I installed the router, I saw the router information, that the network access is not allowed (Netzwerkzugang nicht erlaubt). May I ask why that happen? 5/ I am using currently the firmware 6.0.1.49-IMS-KDG and I have heard that there is a new firmware available. May I ask when I can update the firmware? Tut mir leid, ich kann nicht auf Deutsch erklären, weil ich ein bisschen lerne. Ich hoffe, dass Sie mir helfen können
1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
pRo-Marco
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi Chizoba,

sorry for the late reply. At the moment your modem is online with a good signal. I have no idea what went wrong that day Smiley (traurig)

Hopefully everything is fine now.

Kind regards

Marco

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

7 Antworten 7
Claudia

Hello Chizoba,

I guess it's best if we check on your contract and your Internet access, that way we should be able to answer most of your questions. So please send me your customer number along with your address via private message and answer here again after that. Could you please also tell me what kind of smart phone struggles with disconnects?

Kind regards

Claudia

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!
pRo-Marco

Hi Chizoba,

here my reply:

1. You have 50€ credit with your bill. So you have to pay nothing this month.Next month it will also be 0€.
  2. You are right. The DSL-account will be closed when your telephone-number will move to the new connection. At the moment you only pay your DSL-connection. Please check your mails and follow the instructions. Maybe someone who speaks German can help you. So we can finish the movement.
  3. I checked your connection and the signal is really bad. I like to send a technician to your home to fix this for free. Is that okay for you?
  4. I think the reason is the same like 3.
  5. At the moment we test a new firmware. The rollout will follow soon. It is not possible to bring it to a separate modem.

Kind regards

Marco

Thank you for your reply, I have waited so long. So when can you send the technician to my home? So that we can let somebody in the house to assist the technician?

pRo-Marco

Hi Chizoba,

The technician is in charge. He will call you to make an appointment. Please let me know if everything worked out.

Kind regards

Marco

Hi Marco,

On tuesday the technician has arrived and repaired our network, it was really great until today. On the evening today i saw its network light is out and the power light is blinking. Is there something wrong with the network?
Looking forward to your reply
Chizoba

pRo-Marco

Hi Chizoba,

sorry for the late reply. At the moment your modem is online with a good signal. I have no idea what went wrong that day Smiley (traurig)

Hopefully everything is fine now.

Kind regards

Marco

My same router cannot connect to the internet. It has green lights going on and off fast. SSID is operational and LAN works but no internet.