abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Problems after activation and no support in English
ZP
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Good day,

My DSL installation took place (by a Telekom technician). The next step is activating my DSL with the Vodafone network - but this process keeps hitting a failure with the message of: unable to connect to Vodafone network - contact customer care line. I have contacted the customer care line and attempted in my basic German to explain the error and been told that there is a problem with my internet line and that a new technician will have to visit me. I have had no further feedback from Vodafone regarding this and would like to get in touch with an english speaking consultant. What is the process to follow for this? For an international company the reception of customer service for an English speaking request is quite disappointing. In every other country assistance can be requested and found in many languages. 

Edit @ZP  Subject more clearly defined. BR, DanyG

5 Antworten 5
DanyG
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi ZP,

I'm sorry that your access isn't working after the technician installed it and no one could help you in English.

Just to make the situation a little bit clearer for me: You tried to install the MIC to configure the router and it didn't work? Does the installation process fail?

BR,

Dany

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
 Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!
ZP
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi Dany, 

I do not reach the point of installing the MIC, it keeps reaching an error message of not being able to connect to the vodafone network. I have tried calling the 0800 172 1212 many times but have been refused to being assisted in my broken English. What do i have to do to get assistance? 

Jens-K

Hi ZP,

I will open a technical ticket.

Please send me a private message with your name, customer number and mobile phone number.

Regards,

Jens

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
ZP
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

private message sent 

Su

Hey ZP,

we´ve got it!

I´m sry for your waiting, we will answer as soon as possible.

Thanks

Su

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!