abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Probleme mit der Internetverbindung (Red Internet 1000) und English Support
EAM2020
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hallo zusammen,

Ich bin ein neuer Kunde von Vodafone Kabel Deutschland. Kürzlich habe ich einen Red Internet 1000-Vertrag abgeschlossen. Von Anfang an habe ich Probleme mit der Internetverbindung wie Downstream- / Upstream-Geschwindigkeit und Ping-Spikes. Das Vodafone SpeedTest-Tool zeigt eine Download-Geschwindigkeit von 200-600 Mbit / s und eine Upload-Geschwindigkeit von 5-10 Mbit / s anstelle der angekündigten 1000/50 an. Alle Tests habe ich mit einem Laptop durchgeführt, der über eine Gigabit-Ethernet-Verbindung verbunden ist. Ich habe versucht, mich an den Support zu wenden. Leider spreche ich überhaupt kein Deutsch und niemand spricht dort Englisch (oder möchte nicht sprechen). :cry:

Ich frage mich, ob Kabel-Benutzer englischsprachig unterstützt werden oder wer mir bei meinen Problemen helfen kann.

Ich würde mich über jeden Rat freuen.

Vielen Dank.

Der obige Text ist maschinell ins Deutsche übersetzt.

----------------------------------------------

Hello Everybody,

I am a new Vodafone Kabel Deutschland customer. Recently I’ve concluded a Red Internet 1000 contract. From the very beginning I am experiencing issues with internet connection like downstream/upstream speed and ping spikes. Vodafone SpeedTest tool is indicating 200-600 Mbit/s download and 5-10 Mbit/s upload speed instead of announced 1000/50. All test I did with laptop connected via gigabit wired Ethernet connection. I’ve tried to call to support, unfortunately I do not speak German at all, and nobody speaks English there (or does not want to speak).

I am wondering is there English-speaking support for Kabel users, or who can help me with my issues?

I would appreciate any advice.

Thanks.

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Claudia
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello EAM2020,

sorry, your reply on Tuesday didn't reach me :/. I made the task for the technician who will call you to make an appointment.

Kind regards,

Claudia

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

10 Antworten 10
strg-alt
Datenguru
Datenguru

Best English support is exactly here. I am not the right person to help, but there are plenty of IT guys here who will try to help. Just be patient.

By the way, I am astonished of your perfectly translated text. It sounds like native German and not like "machine translated".

EAM2020
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello All,

Starting from the first date of contract I am experiencing speed issues and router self-reboot sympthoms.

Please find the details below:

Product name: RED Internet & Phone 1000

Modem/Router: Rental Arris TG3442DE (Vodafone Station)

Issues occurred: 

1) Speed spikes: speed test indicates 200-600 Mbit/s download and 5-20 Mbit/s upload speed instead of announced 1000/50: SpeedTest IDs: kdrgpwfzrrmm, hyzd2kvgmr7h

(possible LTE ingress at 794MHz)

2) Router is self-rebooting several times per day (at least today I noticed 3 episode for self reboot). I did not notice any dependencies which can lead to reboot. It happens sporadically.

Browser: Chrome/Edge

OSs: Windows 10/macOS Mojave

Start and duration of the fault: beginning of July, permanent

DOCSIS Status:  

DOCSIS_Stat.png

Please accept my apologies for the post in English language.

If any further information required please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks for reply!!!

I've created another post where the problem is described according the required Internet Faults/Problems template with all required details: https://forum.vodafone.de/t5/St%C3%B6rungsmeldungen-Internet-TV/Speed-Issues-Router-Reboot-RED-Inter...

>By the way, I am astonished of your perfectly translated text. It sounds like native German and not like "machine translated

Thanks to Google translate :))) 

Moni_GK
Administrator:in
Administrator:in

Hello EAM2020,

I'd be happy to take a look at the line. Please send me a PN with your customer data (name, address, customer number and date of birth).

Then please contact me again here when you have sent me the data.

Best regards

Moni

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
 Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!
EAM2020
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello Moni_GK,

Thanks for reply.

I've sent PN with all information requested.

EAM2020
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello,

I am wondering are there any updates w/regards to this issue? Is it related to the communication line or might be a problem with my router? Also it would be great to understand why router self-reboots from time to time (might up to 3 times per day without any visible reason)?

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Claudia

Hello EAM2020,

sorry for the late reply. The transmission level for your upstreams is too high, that may cause the problems with the speed and the reboots. Did you replace the coaxial cable as a first step? If that doesn't help we will send a technician, who will need access to the house installation. It can usually be found in the basement. Additionally, we need the information if there were any Covid-19 symptoms in your household and if the number ***474 is still valid.

Kind regards

Claudia

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!
EAM2020
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello Claudia,

Thank you for your reply.

I am not sure what do you mean by cable replacement, but currently, router is connected directly with data cable without any additional splitters. I am not able to replace this cable since it is a part of the house communication infrastructure.

We do not have any sympthoms of COVID in our household, my phone number is correct (ends *474).

Access to house basement is possible but I need to ask hausmeister to provide it in advance, that is if technician will come I need to know date/time when he will come.

Thank you.

Regards,

EAM2020
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Dear Cladia,

I am so sorry to be pushy, but are there any updates on this case? Do I need to provide any additional information?

If technician will come please let me know date/time, so I could provide access to the house basement.

Thank you.

Regards.