abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Poor connection, Wifi disconnection every few minutes & many interruption during the day
Payam
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi,

Since March, I've upgraded my Vodafone Kabel plan to CableMax 1000, and I've received a new router as well. In my previous plan with the previous router (TG3442DE), everything was completely ok, but with the new plan and router (CGA6444VF), I'm experiencing very poor connection, and my Wifi disconnects every few minutes. I've gone through all the instructions that the Tobi chatbot provides, but they only fix the issue for one day.

The wifi interruption is extremely annoying. Even when I cast a downloaded video on my phone to my TV, the wifi constantly disconnects, and I have to re-cast every few minutes. Google home constantly says "there was a glitch in connection..." after my commands, and many interruptions on my Zoom or Whatsapp calls. It's really bothering me.

Unfortunately, there was no English-speaking agent when I called customer support.

What should I do to fix the connection? I need support ASAP, please.

Thanks

25 Antworten 25
Chie
Rookie
Rookie

Hi. I am in Frankfurt and also experiencing this since the last 2 weeks. I tried calling customer support but they do not provide services to English speakers. I tried looking for an email to whom I can report the issue but have found none. This has affected my personal and work life already. 

Moni_GK
Administrator:in

Hello Payam,

I am sorry that the connection is currently not running as it should.

Can you please tell me in which state you live?

Greetings Moni

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
 Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!
Payam
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello Moni,

I'm in Berlin, Mitte.

Thanks

Moni_GK
  • Hello Payam,

then I'll be happy to take a look at it.

Please send me a PN with your customer data (name, address, customer number and date of birth).

Then please contact me again here, if you have sent me the data.

Kind regards

Moni

Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!
Payam
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi Moni,

I just sent you a private message including the details.

Thanks

Jana478

Hello Payam,

Thank you for the data.

There are a lot of timeouts on your connection. The other modems in the building show similar bad values.

I would like to offer you a technician here who can check this carefully on site.

Your phone number with ***770 at the end is still current? 

Is the house system accessible?

If the cause is within our area of responsibility, the service is free of charge for you. If the technician does not find anyone at the agreed time or is unable to access the house system, a service fee may be charged.

Regarding COVID-19: are you or someone in your household in quarantine?

Many greetings Jana

Payam
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello Jana,

Thanks for your reply.

My phone number is correct, and we don't have anyone quarantined or infected person in the house.

Regarding the house system, I have to ask Hausmeister to provide access to the service room which is very complicated.

The timeouts started right after my plan changed to CableMax 1000 and after I installed the new router, I didn't have any problem before that. I don't think it's a building problem. Can it be a router problem?

Jana478

I think it is a problem with the house system, as all modems in the house are affected. Unfortunately, we can't determine that from here, only an on-site technician can do that. That's why it's important that the technician can get to it.

Jana

Payam
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

I see, thanks for your reply.

Then please let me communicate this with the property management team and get back to you here on this thread. Is it ok?