abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Poor Network Service with Vodafone Network - Request contract cancellation
NikhilKalgutkar
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Dear Vodafone Team,

I am disappointed to say that the one of the renowned network provider - Vodafone has failed to provide a satisfactory service. 

I had ordered and installed Vodafone Cable connection in last Sept 2020. Ever since then I have been struggling with the network connection.

I write this beacuse I have suffered a lot of inconvenience for abrupt network disconnection ever since the start . In a day the network goes offline every 5 /  10  time a day ( approximately). It restarts once the router is switched off and on again. The router than takes approx.  5 minutes to restablish the connection. The reason I could not report this to Vodofone is I did not have an email to address this . I do not know German and discussing this over the Vodofone help line is out of question. I strongly urge Vodafone team to please cancel my vodofone network at the earliest. You can validate my claim ( the abrupt network disconnections) from your records.

I operate my office in home office circumstance and one can imagine the inconvenience I have suffered.

Without further delay, I request you to assist me with the closure of my account with Vodafone. My customer numer is ***. If you need any details form me, I am reachable on the phone number / email mentioned in my account.

Kind regards,

Nikhil 

3 Antworten 3
Tobias
Ex-Moderator:in

Hey @NikhilKalgutkar,

I can gladly take a look at the connection. So basicly we are supporting here via messages /threads 😉

Can you send me your customer data (customer number, name, address and date of birth of the contract holder) via private message?

Then please let me know in the post when you have sent me the data.

Regards

Tobias

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Dear Tobias,

Details sent to you in a private forum.

Kind regards,

Nikhil

Wallace

Hi Nikhi,

there is currently a strong interference in our network and our technicians are already in the process of eliminating it. You will receive an SMS from us when our colleagues have been successful.

One request: Please limit yourself to one support channel. Either here in the forum or on Facebook.

Regards

Wallace

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!