abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Please create a technical ticket for me
erichfro
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi,

Now it is 3 full days that my flat is cut from the internet. Since Sunday morning 26.09.2021. I've tried restarting the router, resetting it factory settings (all according to the troubleshooting steps on the Vodafone website), tried calling the support hotline to report the issue and raise a technical ticket, but was advised by the bot to restart the router (again? After factory reset?). No other channels of contact with any technical staff are possible now, so I can't even check if there is an infrastructure issue on my street or the router is just dead once of a sudden.

Therefore, I would like to use this only option (Vodafone community) to address my issue and have a technical ticket raised on my behalf. Also, I would like to use this opportunity to record the fact that I am reporting the issue and use it against Vodafone's next invoice when they try to charge me a full price for the "service". This post will also serve as proof of me reporting the issue and count the days to see how much the discount should be.
@Moderator, please note that the screenshot of this post has been taken as well as the source code of the page with this post, so deleting the post is not an option 🙂 Thank you 😉

7 Antworten 7
reneromann
SuperUser
SuperUser

This forum is a customers-help-customers forum - not a place to create technical tickets.

In order to create a technical ticket, you'll need to call the support hotline and ask them to open a ticket (obviously in German language, as German is sole contractual language).

md8
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello, We have similar situation here in Puchheim with a complete cutout since Saturday 25.09 morning. offcourse we have gone through the Netz-Assistenz guidance which turned out to be useless. Extremely frustating situation. I advise you to call up :0800 526 66 25 and use some standard translated sentence regarding your problem  + your Kd. Nr. to log a ticket. Atleast by that they can count how many of us are severely impacted without any promise to fix the issue in short term. Frustrierte Smiley

CliveVII
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

I've also had serious problems with the support hotline, you'll just have to try again and again until you get lucky and can talk to a person

Theses questions are still open.

Invoice - automatic system that doesnt care and will screw you over.

Not sure if that is completely true, as there are moderators that get private messages and handle stuff. One of them helped me the other day to resend the activation code by post, which I doubt that any other customer would be able to do 🙂 And German is not a big problem for me in this case - the problem (as stated) is the inability to reach a person in the hotline (only bot), meaning I can't create a technical ticket (obviously).

• In welchem Bundesland wohnst Du? Sende bitte auch die Postleitzahl 80686
  • Welchen Vertrag hast Du? (z.B. Internet + Telefon 100) Internet + Telefon 100
  • Welches Modem/ Router nutzt Du? (z.B. Hitron) SagemCom FAST 5460
  • Nutzt Du ein Leih-Gerät von uns oder hast Du ein eigenes GerätLeih-Gerät
  • Welcher Fehler tritt auf? (Geschwindigkeit zu gering; Packetloss) Schicke dazu auch Screenshots von Speedtests (mit Datum und Uhrzeit) und Tracerts/ Pingplotter-Messungen bei Packetloss oder Ping-Problemen No internet (request timeout)
  • Wie ist Dein Endgerät mit dem Modem verbunden? (LAN; WLAN; zusätzlicher Router; PowerLANLAN
  • Welchen Browser verwendest Du normalerweise? (z.B. Firefox) Chrome, Safari, Brave
  • Welches Betriebssystem hast Du auf Deinem Rechner? (z.B. Windows) MacOS, Windows, Android
  • Beginn und Zeitraum der Störung (z.B: seit Anfang April; nur am Abend) 26.09.2021 (morning)
  • Lade dazu noch einen Screenshot von den Signalwerten hoch. Diese findest Du in der Benutzeroberfläche Deines Kabelrouters über 192.168.0.1 bzw. über 192.168.178.1 bei der Fritzbox. keine Anmeldung möglich
  • Welche Maßnahmen wurden durch die Störungshotline (erreichbar unter 0800-5266625 für Vodafone Kabel Deutschland bzw. 0221/46619100 für Vodafone West) durchgeführt? Nichts
pRo-Marco
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi erichfro,

since yesterday there is a ticket to replace the modem. Please give us a feedback, if the new device works, else we will send a techncian.

Kind regards

Marco

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!