Störungsmeldungen Internet, TV & Telefon Kabel

Packet loss returned again
Highlighted
Smart-Analyzer

Hello.

Since about a month ago thanks to vodafones new firmware ''update'' I ran into MASSIVE packet loss problems.

Finally after a week of pure suffering you rolled the firmware back. Thank you

It seems theres been a new firmware update after that then and life is a complete nightmare again. Gaming completely impossible, freezes ingame at least every minute. Websites barely usable and streaming only by luck. Very fun to have gone to the second year prices for RED Kabel that I chose to pay to NOT HAVE THESE PROBLEMS!!!

Why do I have to honor my commitment of paying if my ISP cant provide me with the promised service 50% of the time?

#Rant over#

Find pingplotter charts attached. Vodafone station Firmware version: 01.01.117.01.EUROPacket Loss.PNG

I am on wired connection to router, same thing happens with any wireless/wired device, regardless if its laptop/phone/pc/fridge magnet. No extra routers. No internet setting changes. No difference firewalls on/off.

Please please get this fixed this is unacceptable to be happening all the time.

Thank you

Mehr anzeigen
3 Antworten 3

Hello, NikeM,

what about the download and upload speed? Is that ok or too slow?

Best regards Martin

Mehr anzeigen
Smart-Analyzer

During packet loss obviously download speeds drop so averages do go down, maybe on average 25%.

Lately packet loss has disappeared, hopefully vodafone fixed the issue Smiley (fröhlich)

Ill pop this thread up if it returns

Mehr anzeigen

Hello, NikeM,

thanks for your feedback. Nice that it is now running.

We wish you and your family a merry Christmas.

Best regards Fred

Zeigt, welche Beiträge Ihr cool findet – klickt auf „Gefällt mir“!

Alles Easy How To Hilfe !

Öffentliche Lösungen helfen allen – schreibt uns daher bitte einen Beitrag statt einer unaufgeforderten PN.
Private Daten erfragen wir bei Bedarf.

Mehr anzeigen