abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Packet loss & connection lost everyday
clems
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello Vodafone,

I'm opening a new thread following the connection issue I had last year as I'm again experiencing disconection and packet loss every hour every day: https://forum.vodafone.de/t5/St%C3%B6rungsmeldungen-Internet-TV/Technicolor-VF-2-0-17-keeps-rebootin...

Here are the general informations:

• In which state do you live? - Berlin 13409
  • Which contract do you have? - Red Internet & Phone 1000 Cable
  • Which modem / router do you use? - Vodafone Station CGA4233DE
  • Do you use a loaner device from us or do you have your own device ? - Loaner
  • What is the error ? - Loss connection on every device, it seems that the router is rebooting

Here is a pingplotter over 10 minutes:2022-04-19 09_00_15-Greenshot.png

I really would like this to be fixed as I cannot accept to have such disturbance every hour.

Thank you for your help,

16 Antworten 16
clems
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

I even had trouble posting this new thread because of the connection instability2022-04-19 09_03_07-Window.png

I hope we can quickly find a long term solution 

Thank you

Tina
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello clems,

for a closer look send me the following informations in a private message:

full name

date of birth

address

customer number

Write a short reply here afterwards.

Best regards

Tina

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
clems
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello Tina,

I've just sent you all the informations in private message.

Thank you for your help

Claudia

Hello clems,

thank you for your data. I assume the missing upstream channels and the bad signal is the reason for your disconnects. The other modems in your building have trouble with the signal as well, that's why I want to send you a technician. Can you give him access to the house installation? Please make sure that no one in your household is in quarantine when the technician visits. Is the mobile number ***371 your current one?

Kind regards,

Claudia

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!
clems
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello Claudia,

Thank you for the follow-up. I am OK for a technician to come to the building and in my apartment to inspect the installation. When is someone available?

No one in my household is in quarantine and/or have been recently in contact with someone positive to covid-19.

Yes, this is the correct phone number.

Best regards,

Jana478
Administrator:in
Administrator:in

Hello clems,

I have created the order for the technician. You will then be called for an appointment.

I keep my fingers crossed that everything will work again afterwards.

Greetings Jana

Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!
clems
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello,

If you have access to my internet connection data, you can probably see that the issue is not resolved.

To be honest, the technician did not even show up and just explained to me by phone that the issue comes from my building installation and therefore he cannot do much unfortunately.

But he also told me that for other clients with similar issues, using a Fritzbox is improving the situation. Since you cannot do anything else to improve the situation, is there a way to get a Fritzbox for free to check if it "solves" at least partially the issue?

Thank you for your help.

Manu

Hi clems,

why didn´t you come up earlier? The technician wrote in his report, that you did not want him to come... peculiar.

For explanation, when the signal is very bad at your antenna socket, another box will receive the same bad signal and won´t improve this. So a Fritzbox doesn´t make it better.

We have to let this check at the building from a technician and yes he can check the values and adjust it. So do you agree if I send you a technician again?

Best regards, Manu

clems
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello Manu,

Of course I agree to have someone that can actually solve this issue.

Thank you again for your help and sorry about the confusion here.

Best regards,