Frage

Antwort

Lösung

No more phone since 7 days
Volaristo
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Since January 17th in the morning, I have no longer phone:

- I try to call from my Vodafone line and it is not ringing on the phone that I am calling

- I try to call my Vodafone landline, it does not ring

- All the light of the Easybox that should be green are switced off

However, strangely, the Internet is working

I did the following to solve the problem/

- reset the Easybox: it solved nothing and I was not even asked to make th configuration once again

- switch on/off the Easy box

Here are the details

• Which contract do you have? (eg internet + telephone 100) : RED INTERNET AND PHONE 100 DSL
  • Which modem / router do you use? (eg Hitron) : EASYBOX 804
  • Do you use a loan device from us or do you have your own device ? : LOAN DEVICE
  • Which error occurs? (Speed ​​too low, Packetloss) Also send screenshots of speed tests (with date and time) and Tracerts / Pingplotter measurements at Packetloss or Ping problems: ALREADY DESCRIBED UP
  • How is your terminal with the modem connected ? ( LAN, WLAN, additional router, PowerLAN 😞 I tried with LAN, WLAN, always the same 
  • Which browser do you normally use? (eg Firefox): GOOGLE CHROME
  • Which operating system do you have on your computer? (eg Windows) WINDOWS 10
  • Beginning and period of the disturbance  (eg: since the beginning of April, only in the evening) 17.01.2019 and the issue is permanent 
  • Client number: : 001939764270
  • To do this, upload a screenshot of the signal values . You can find this in the user interface of your cable router via http://kabel.box or via http://fritz.box in the Fritzbox.
  • What measures were carried out by the fault hotline (available at 0800-5266625)?

IT is not possible to call the hotline because phone is not working and anyway my German is poor.

3 Antworten 3
Andre
Ex-Moderator:in

Hey Volaristo,

a Reset should definitly wipe all settings. May be you did not press the resetbutton deep/long enough?

If you are still connected with the box , please open easy.box in your browser.
Login onto the box:

root

Go to Settings -> Configuration -> Factory Settings -> Reset.
And please enter your modeminstallationcode again.

This should most likely fix the issue.

If its not working feel free to send me a private message.
Therefore please click on my name/avatar -> Then click on the red box on the right Side "Diesem Benutzer eine Nachricht senden".

I need your customernumber, password and your mobilenumber, in case its neccessary to open a ticket.

Best regards,
Andre

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
Volaristo
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Thank you. I followed all steps suggested but they did not solve the problem, so I am contacting you privately

Andre

Hey volaristo,

I've recieved your private message & will reply as soon as possible.

Best regards,
Andre

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!