abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

No internet, slow speeds
Powell
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Since I bought Vodafone 250 kable internet, I have no internet at all. I work from home and I'm loosing tons of money being unable to do work and be sure I'm going to get this money from vodafone.

Problem:

My contract started around 13.11.
Since that day, either there is no internet at all, or speeds are below 1 mbps.
Restarting router does not help.

Connection via kable and wifi, 5 different devices.

Website bot indicates "problems with return loop, order a technician".

Main problem:
I used all means of communication vodafone provides and all I got were bots and ignorance. This is bull***t.

Good thing that you have a bot for help on the website, telling me in a loop to restart router, it really helps. And leaving my phone number for a service contact does nothing.

Good thing that you have a bot for help on the phone, with no way to connect to real, living people.
Good thing that if you somehow connect to a living person, he/she says that I can go f*** myself, because "vodafone is german company and we speak only german".

Good thing that vodafone has a rainbow theme on facebook and is an inclusive company, which ignores non-german speakers all in the same way.

Good thing that I know a little bit of german and I know that I'm being treated like an idiot, telling me "everything is fine, it's a problem with your device, there is no need for technician", whereas people on the same street have the same problems and are cancelling their contracts.

Good thing that you don't have an email address where I can write about my problem. This way you can focus on ignoring customers even more.

I know my rights and with the current state of "service", I should not pay you at all, or even you should pay me for the losses. If the problem will not be addressed/fixed during next week, I'm going to go with this issue to Federal Ministry of Justice and Consumer Protection, as what is currently happening and you approach to a consumer is outrageous.

I tried to address the issue via normal ways, to be polite and to look for help, but if your policy is to ignore the problem and consumer till he just gives up, well, that is not me.

Kind regards,

Paweł

27 Antworten 27
Tobias
Ex-Moderator:in

Hey @Powell,

I can gladly take a look at the connection Can you send me your customer data (customer number, name, address and date of birth of the contract holder) via private message?

Then please let me know in the post when you have sent me the data.

Regards

Tobias

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!
Powell
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello Tobias,

thank you for reaching out to me. I've sent you my data, let me know should you need anything more from me.

Best,

Paweł

Powell
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello,

any update on my problem?

Best,

Paweł

Hi Powell,

I checked the connection. At the moment everything seems to be okay. Did you have any issues this week? Are the problems only with WiFi or also with a wired connection?

Kind regards

Marco

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Yes, I had issues. 90% of the time internet is slow (under 1mbps) or not present. I have problems over Cable and wifi, connection type does not matter. The lady on the phone also said that everything is fine, when there was no internet. She even insisted that she had connection to my router, even though it was restarting per her advice to restart it (so, generally speaking, impossible to have connection to it).

Powell
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

This weekend internet worked fine. Also, error description from your bot changed. Could you please inform me, what is going on?

Jens
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hello Powell,

at the moment is no other issue on the line like the "Rückwegstörer" or "zentrale Störung".

Did you have now the speed?

Regards

Jens

Powell
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello,

I would like to ask, if it is really all you can do - everytime tell everything is alright on your side and ask if the problem still persists? You don't even know what the problem is, am I right?

I needed to move out from the apartment which I'm renting and paying for due to inavailability to do my work there. I cannot even check the status of connection on MyVodafone, because when I log in, it is empty. No invoices, no data, nothing. So, I cannot answer your question "does internet work right now", because I'm in another country, where I can normally work from home without problems. I'll let you know after Christmas.

It is already more than one month worth of rent and my salary. Let me know the process for applying for compensation from Vodafone due to company's unavailability to provide the service Vodafone is obliged by contract to provide, resulting in loses on my side.

Kind regards,

Paweł Miłaszewicz

pRo-Marco

Hi Powell,

please add your cable-contract to MeinVodafone. You need the customer-number and the activation-code from the welcome-letter.

The ticket was closed and your modem is online with good values now. It should work well. I'm sorry, it took so long. Can I offer a credit of 1 months?

Kind regards

Marco