abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

No internet since Yesterday 04.09.19 and very low speed before that date (Both Download and Upload)
Maoss
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi Vodafone community,

I'm new customer of Vodafone since last month (August 2019) , i went for the Red Internet & Phone Young 500 Cable, i live in Berlin in 13403 and from yesterday i don't have any internet in my place.

I have restarted the modem in multiple times i have even desconected the modem and left disconected for half an hour and nothing changed.   With modem i refer to = (No Fritbox, the WiFi one that has Vodafone brand)

About the speed

I'm not expecting all the time be 500Mbps of Download speed , but in this whole month i have not even reached 100Mbps of download and the average through the day is ~15Mbps which is ridiculous.

I have not started tracking down the latency which i think will be worse.

I need a solution for this problem as i work from home everyweek and i was expecting some more from Vodafone

Best,

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Wallace
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi,

unfortunately our net is overloaded in the evening and therefore we are already working on the extension. Unfortunately, the work will probably not be completed until spring 2020.

Regards

Wallace

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

5 Antworten 5
Maoss
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello Vodafone community,

Quick update:

I rechecked today and its now working, i can't recall for how long was the disruption... but as far it doesn't become repetitive im ok.

Now i'm going to start focusing on keeping track on the speed and the latency, again back down to average ˜30mbps on rush hours ( 7PM onwards)

Best,

Claudia

Hello Maoss,

we had some trouble with our net, which resulted in problems with the Internet connection. Now that this works we can focus on the speed. Did you test through LAN? You mentioned rush hours, is the speed better earlier in the day? I would also like to have a look at your modem, please send me your details (customer number, date of birth and full address) via PM. Answer here again afterwards.

Kind regards

Claudia

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Dear Claudia,

Yes i tested the speed trough LAN, i can tell that at around 3PM i can get sometimes up to 400Mbps, but then after 6PM it starts to decrease the speed down to 15Mbps (Even LAN), 

At that time the response time gets so bad that the ping goes up over 100ms, and some random packet drops.

*At the time of those tests nothing else was being used (Nor hardware or other software in the test pc)

Best,

Wallace

Hi,

unfortunately our net is overloaded in the evening and therefore we are already working on the extension. Unfortunately, the work will probably not be completed until spring 2020.

Regards

Wallace

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hi Wallace and Vodafone team,

Thank you for your support, i hope it does take the estimated time otherwise i will opt for not going with such a "high speed" plan instead going for a lower speed contract.

Thank you.

Best,