abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

No internet connection
Emmanuel-Jelome
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi,

We just moved out of our flat and move to a new flat in the same building (just 1 level upstairs). We have contacted Vodafone via e-mail and we got a response that we can just plug the router to the new flat and it should work.

Due to be busy moving and organizing stuff within a week, only this week we were able to pay attention to the router. Unfortunately, almost two weeks later, the Internet connection is still not working. The router's web page admin states that it does not really connect to your service.

This is frustrating because we might again wait for a few weeks, then technicians come in and breaks something, and then wait for a few more weeks --- we'll probably just cut the service altogether if it can ' t be fixed on your end without needing any technicians; which costs more time and money.

Some info you might need:
* Customer number:  93*******
* Contract number:  97*******

PS: Your UI needs a fixing, it's so frustratingly confusing, eg:
- No log in for community page (I even needed to create a new account just to post, request me to register)
- Why do you need to go to search and scroll all the way down in order to make a post (seriously?)
- And it's all in german, you might get more customers if you have at least have an english version (translation)

Hoping for a good outcome, apologies, just very frustrated (from a 2+ year customer).

Best regards,
ejelome

Edit @Emmanuel-Jelome  by Matthes (Mod): please do not post any personal customer data publicly and pay attention to choose the correct board selection, moved from "MeinVodafone, MeinKabel & E-Mail"
1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Moni_GK
Administrator:in

Hello, Emmanuel-Jelome,

I see there's an appointment now. However, I also see the second contribution from you. I think it makes sense we will limit ourselves to one.

Best greetings

Moni

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
 Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

9 Antworten 9
Wallace
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi

Please send me your customer data (name, address, birthday, customer number) in a private message, then I'll see what I can do for you.

Contact me here when you have sent me the data.

Regards

Wallace

Hello Wallace,

The data requested were sent. Please check.

Kind regards,

ejelome

Wallace

Hi,

I've arranged for a technician to be called in. The appointment will be made under your mobile phone number.

Regards

Wallace

First of all, thanks Wallace!

A technician came the other day.

Unfortunately, they wanted to drill a hole again in the new flat, since the old connection doesn't really work. We talked to the landlord the next day to get permission and he was OK with it and we can provide the landlord's number if necessary so they can confirm.

Would it be possible to re-schedule the technician to complete establishing a new connection?

Moni_GK

Hello Emmanuel-Jelome,

did the colleague contact you again and make a new appointment?

Best regards

Moni

Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!

Hi Moni,

Unfortunately, no.

Nobody called afterwards.

Moni_GK

Hello, Emmanuel-Jelome,

I checked directly with the company. Here I have to wait for feedback.

Best regards

Moni

Halo Moni,

No one ever called, so that's it I think.

But I thank you for helping, I think it's just time to go (and I'm not angry anymore).

Best regards,

ejelome

Moni_GK

Hello, Emmanuel-Jelome,

I see there's an appointment now. However, I also see the second contribution from you. I think it makes sense we will limit ourselves to one.

Best greetings

Moni