Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
No internet connection for the past three weeks
UncleBen
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hello Everyone,

I’m a fairly new Unitymedia/Vodafone customer and would like to ask for some help in English, since I am still only a very novice German speaker.

I have connection issues with my Red Internet & Phone 1000 package, namely that the modem cannot establish a connection to the ISP, the "internet" or "power/cable" led keeps blinking twice every couple of seconds. So far, I've had an appointment with a technician, who’s swapped out the wall sockets, claiming that their signal power rating was the problem. After that, my connection worked flawlessly, but only for a day, then no connection again. Yesterday I received a Fritzbox from Vodafone in the hopes that it will solve the problem. I swapped the original modem to the Fritzbox and the same thing happened. The internet started working and kept doing so without a problem throughout the whole day, but when I woke up today, the connection was gone again. According to the log on the Fritzbox, it lost connection at 01:30 at night and has not been able to establish it ever since. I tried every wall socket in the apartment, swapped out the cables, reset the modem, but nothing seems to help.

I am really at my wits’ end here and every time I try to call customer service in the hopes that I will be able to explain my problem to the operator, I only get people who speak no English at all. I would really appreciate if somebody was able to look into my issue, because as of right now, I have not had internet for close to three weeks (apart from the two aforementioned days), which feels like paying for nothing. Maybe I will have better luck here.

Cheers,

Ben

1 Antwort 1
Ricky
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hi UncleBen,

please write me a PM with your customer data.

Best regards Ricky^rdu

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!