abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

No internet connection (and I can't speak German)
Tim26
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

I have a contract for cable internet with Vodafone and my I have set up my router according to the instructions. However, it does not connect to the internet (just a flashing red light). When I purchased the contract in a Vodafone store, I was told the internet should be active as soon as the router arrives.

I tried calling Customer Services but there is an automated German message which I don't understand as I can't speak German. When I went to the store, they told me to ring customer services and there was nothing they could do.

So: can anyone here please help? I need my connection urgently as I may need to work from home in the near future.

2 Antworten 2
citra
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hi, same situation here since Saturday, 17.10.2020. I hope they will response us this way. I have no more idea what to do. I have called them 3 times with my minimum Deutsch.

First call : wrong number for technical problem please call 08005266625

Second call : Please wait 2hours, there is no connection trouble.

Third call : Please write in Forum, she told me she can not speak English.

I live in a basement of an apartment, I'm afraid that  the vodafone kabel internet socket in my place is not working. I'm using vodafone box kabel router and the internet LED blink red. 

Claudia
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello Tim26,

is it a contract with Vodafone Kabel Deutschland? If yes, please send me a private message that includes the following data:

- your customer number

- your name

- the full address

- the MAC address of the router

- a phone number

Please reply here again after you sent the PM.

citra, please open an own thread.

Kind regards,

Claudia

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!