abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
No internet conenction
qurb
Digitalisierer
Digitalisierer

Hello. I have new contract with the vodafone kabel and telephone. Unfortunately, it is not working, since day one. 10 days are passed and i am told that after 48 hours, it will work but no result. I have called multiple times but no result at my side. It is really upseting me alot, specially when I can not understand German and robotic machine terminates the call every time.

No DNS server available. No internet.. and Internet not secured are the results.

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
ERFD
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello qurb,

This is not a live chat. The requests are processed chronologically. Unfortunately we can't help you now without a modem. Please clarify everything further with your preferred contact.

Best regards Fred

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

5 Antworten 5
Wallace

Hi qurb,

Please send me your customer data (name, address, birthday, customer number) in a private message, then I will take a look at it.

Contact me here if you have sent me data.

Regards

Wallace

qurb
Digitalisierer
Digitalisierer

Dear Wallace, personal message is sent. Please help me to solve the issue. I had cancelled my previous O2 contract and am with out internet access. If you need and information please ask. Thankyou in advance.

qurb
Digitalisierer
Digitalisierer

Is there any body who can help?

qurb
Digitalisierer
Digitalisierer

I give up. Returning the router to Vodafone to terminate the contract. Unfortunately, the Vodafone kabel service is disaster. 10days spent on telephone to get assistance and 1day on this community but no result.

It is a bad choice for a working person. Though cost is cheaper but what about the cost of spent time??

ERFD

Hello qurb,

This is not a live chat. The requests are processed chronologically. Unfortunately we can't help you now without a modem. Please clarify everything further with your preferred contact.

Best regards Fred