abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

No cabel internet
catap
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher
I'm living in 14195, Berlin.

I have a contract for cabel internet which is usev via Vodafone Station in brdige mode.

The satation is flasing by red lamp. It starts DHCP server and servers an IP address in network 192.168.100.0/24 with router 192.168.100.254 where only 53 port is open.

Last numbers of contract number is 3221
12 Antworten 12
Kieferer
Host-Legende
Host-Legende

..and I'm without any beer. Due to missing Information there won't be much support.

Try to call the Hotline.

Userban wg. wiederholter Missachtung der Forenregeln. Gruß, das Mod-Team

proXsteR1
Digitalisierer
Digitalisierer

Dear Catap,

I am as well living in Berlin, 14195. Having no Internet and no TV since the morning of 21.10. Via Hotline I have been informed that there is an issue since 1.10. Also, I was informed that they have no idea when the issue will be fixed. Better prepare for not having internet for an extensive period.

Grit
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello catap,

i agree, you posted zero information. The only thing we know is that you don’t have the Internet. That’s not enough to help. So if you want help, we need more info.

Regards

Grit

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
catap
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

@Grit, thanks to make it clear.

Zero information was because I've used Safari's automatical translation to english, and seems that forum uses german name for text area field, which was also transalted => my message was discarded without any issues. I feel that it is another bug 😉 At least forum should prevent from posting zero body posts. Or I thinkg so.

Regarding the issue:

- I've noticed it at thursday at morning, and started to be worry to the end of the day;

- I've already contacted someone via phone (he speeks English!) and he opened a ticket with ID 003-0797579/21

Yes, I'm living in 14195 and I had Ripe Atlas' probe 100% connected via vodafone: https://atlas.ripe.net/probes/32718/#tab-network at least connection is quite unstable:

Screenshot 2021-10-25 at 15.56.56.png

If it required I can attack deeper connection history from atlas.

catap
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Thus, it might happened much yearly and I haven't noticed it because reserved uplink from home (LTE) had some traffic, and I've discovered that Vodafone is down because I've consumed all traffic from LTE uplink 🙂

Wallace

Hi catap,

I would like to take a look at your connection. Send me your customer data (name, address, customer number, birthday, current phone number) in a private message and then let me know here that you have sent the data.

Regards

Wallace

catap
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

@Wallace I've sent a message

ERFD

Hello catap,

the connection on the modem is bad. We have informed the field service about it again, so that the existing order is executed on site. Colleagues will get back to you to make an appointment.

Best regards Fred

catap
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

@ERFD thanks!