abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

No Internet for several weeks
saikatchatrg
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi,

I am writing with a lot of pain that it has been several weeks we are facing internet connectivity issues. It started with a lot of interruptions initially during the month of October. Then there started days without any internet connections. We tried reaching the customer care. First of all it was too surprising to know that a British company does not have any customer support in English. We tried explaining the problem in German. After several requestes they agreed to send a technician to look at the problem. They also gave me 50 GB data so that I can use my mobile as a hotspot and work at home. Initially I was using my own data to work from home. But with this new data volume, there was some issue with the speed I believe. The VPN connecttion did not work as before with my mobile data.

Anyway, we thought of waiting for the technician. The technician just called us during the time of the appointment informing us that he had solved the issue from outside and we should expect the connectivity back in form within 7 days. However, the problem did not disappear. Next time when I tried connecting the customer care, I was given a link with tipps how to use internet connection at home in an intelligent way. I believe they expected us to be nomads without any knowledge about internet use. 

Right now, I called them again and the lady replied she has nothing to do. Was it a joke? I pay for this connection. They are bound to provide me service. If they cannot, they should withdraw. I feel hopeless. I am writing in this forum with my last hope to find a working solution. My connection details are provided below.

Which contract do you have? Red Internet and Phone 100 DSL
Which modem / router do you use? Fritzbox
Do you use a loaner device from us or do you have your own device ? No
What is the error ? Lots of internet interruptions for last 5 weeks with no internet for hours
How is your terminal with the modem connected ? LAN
Which browser do you usually use? Firefox and Chrome
Which operating system do you have on your computer?  Windows
Start and period of the disturbance  October mid till now
Upload a screenshot of the signal values . 
What measures were carried out by the fault hotline (available at 0800-5266625)? 
In which state do you live? Bayern
Best

2 Antworten 2
Jens-K
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi saikatchatrg,

welcome to the Vodafone Community!

I'm sorry that you can not use your connection.

I will have a look into this.

Please send me a private message with your name, customer number and mobile phone number.

I get back to you as soon as I can.

Regards,

Jens

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hello Jens,

I sent you a private message.

Thanks

Saikat