abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

No Internet: I have to reboot the modem every 30 minutes!!!
simone142
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello, I spent my entire day rebooting my Vodafone Station (Vodafone TG3442DE) every 30 minutes. After this amount of time (sometimes even less), i lost my internet connection, even if all the lights on the modem are white and not blinking.

This is not the first time I suffer of these kind of issues, but today it is really too much. I would pay more each month, but please solve this issue immediately.

Thank you.

DOCSIS status attached to this message.

Customer ID: ***

Address: 10317, Berlin

7 Antworten 7
simone142
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher
  • Which contract do you have? (e.g. Internet + Telephone 100) Red Internet & Phone Young 400 Cable
  • Which modem / router do you use? (e.g. Hitron) Vodafone Station 
  • Do you use a loaner device from us or do you have your own device ? - Loan device 
  • What is the error ? I lose Internet connection very often (usually every 30 minutes)
  • How is your terminal with the modem connected ? ( LAN; WLAN; additional router; PowerLAN ) both via wlan via mobile phone and lan on the MacBook 
  • Which browser do you usually use? (e.g. Firefox) - Safari and Chrome
  • Which operating system do you have on your computer? (e.g. Windows) - MacBook with Mac OS
  • Start and period of the disruption  (e.g. since the beginning of April; only in the evening) - Since yesterday, July 24th

UPDATE: today i have no internet at all, not even for some minutes after rebooting the modem.

Claudia
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello simone142,

we already have your details from an older thread. The signal values from your modem and some of the others in the building don't look good. I would like to send a technician to fix this. Can he reach you under ***823 to make an appointment? Can you grant him access to the house installation? Are there symptoms in your household that might be linked to Covid-19?

Kind regards,

Claudia

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Hello @Claudia thanks for your answer. 

Yes, I totally agree on sending a technician. He can reach me through a different mobile number (I can share it with you via private message if you want). I work from home, so I can let him access to the apartment anytime. No one in the apartment has covid-19 symtomps and we're all fully vaccinated.

Best,

Simone.

Claudia

Hello simone142,

alright, please send me the mobile number via PM and reply here again :).

Kind regards

Claudia

Great @Claudia , just sent my number via PM 

Claudia

Hello simone142,

we'll try it with this number :). If you don't get a call within the next 48 hours please let us know.

Kind regards,

Claudia