Menu Toggle

Aktuelle Einschränkungen:

Kabel: Behoben: Ankündigung Ausfall aufgrund von Wartungsarbeiten (18. September)

Kabel: Ankündigung Ausfall aufgrund von Wartungsarbeiten (20. September)

Kabel: Ankündigung Ausfall aufgrund von Wartungsarbeiten (21. September)

Kabel: Ankündigung Ausfall aufgrund von Wartungsarbeiten (22. September)

Kabel: Ankündigung Ausfall aufgrund von Wartungsarbeiten (23. September)

Kabel: Ankündigung Ausfall aufgrund von Wartungsarbeiten (24. September)

Kabel, DSL, Mobil  Ausfälle aufgrund von Hochwasser

Nähere Informationen dazu findet Ihr im Eilmeldungsboard

Close announcement

Störungsmeldungen Internet, TV & Telefon Kabel

Siehe neueste
No Internet: I have to reboot the modem every 30 minutes!!!
simone142
Netzwerkforscher

Hello, I spent my entire day rebooting my Vodafone Station (Vodafone TG3442DE) every 30 minutes. After this amount of time (sometimes even less), i lost my internet connection, even if all the lights on the modem are white and not blinking.

This is not the first time I suffer of these kind of issues, but today it is really too much. I would pay more each month, but please solve this issue immediately.

Thank you.

DOCSIS status attached to this message.

Customer ID: ***

Address: 10317, Berlin

Mehr anzeigen
7 Antworten 7
simone142
Netzwerkforscher
  • Which contract do you have? (e.g. Internet + Telephone 100) Red Internet & Phone Young 400 Cable
  • Which modem / router do you use? (e.g. Hitron) Vodafone Station 
  • Do you use a loaner device from us or do you have your own device ? - Loan device 
  • What is the error ? I lose Internet connection very often (usually every 30 minutes)
  • How is your terminal with the modem connected ? ( LAN; WLAN; additional router; PowerLAN ) both via wlan via mobile phone and lan on the MacBook 
  • Which browser do you usually use? (e.g. Firefox) - Safari and Chrome
  • Which operating system do you have on your computer? (e.g. Windows) - MacBook with Mac OS
  • Start and period of the disruption  (e.g. since the beginning of April; only in the evening) - Since yesterday, July 24th
Mehr anzeigen
simone142
Netzwerkforscher

UPDATE: today i have no internet at all, not even for some minutes after rebooting the modem.

Mehr anzeigen
Claudia
Moderatorin

Hello simone142,

we already have your details from an older thread. The signal values from your modem and some of the others in the building don't look good. I would like to send a technician to fix this. Can he reach you under ***823 to make an appointment? Can you grant him access to the house installation? Are there symptoms in your household that might be linked to Covid-19?

Kind regards,

Claudia

Alles Easy How To Hilfe !
Mehr anzeigen
simone142
Netzwerkforscher

Hello @Claudia thanks for your answer. 

Yes, I totally agree on sending a technician. He can reach me through a different mobile number (I can share it with you via private message if you want). I work from home, so I can let him access to the apartment anytime. No one in the apartment has covid-19 symtomps and we're all fully vaccinated.

Best,

Simone.

Mehr anzeigen
Claudia
Moderatorin

Hello simone142,

alright, please send me the mobile number via PM and reply here again Smiley (fröhlich).

Kind regards

Claudia

Mehr anzeigen
simone142
Netzwerkforscher

Great @Claudia , just sent my number via PM 

Mehr anzeigen
Claudia
Moderatorin

Hello simone142,

we'll try it with this number Smiley (fröhlich). If you don't get a call within the next 48 hours please let us know.

Kind regards,

Claudia

Mehr anzeigen