abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

No Internet Connection. No Technician. No Help from Vodafone Store Employees. No Help From Anyone.
Soy
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

I have no internet service since 29/08/2019. I already reset my Fritzbox from Vodafone several times. I've unplugged it and left it for an hour to see if that would work, but it does not.

On 30/08/2019 18:23, I called 0800 526625. I asked the customer service representative if he spoke English, and he said no. Hey, no. So, I'm starting to use Google translate my phone to slowly translate myself to get help about my internet service. Between 17: 00-19: 59. He manages to make an appointment for a technician to come visit me on 02/09/2019. The ticket number is ***. When I click the link that I received on my phone, it says "We have hired an external service provider who will contact you." And after that it says "Your order has been completed." which according to google translate. Well, I never got any contact from the technician.

I called the phone number 0800 5266625 again at 18:03 2/9/2019 to let you know no one contacted me. He said "Please call back again I do not understand." I asked him again in English "Do you have anyone who speaks English?" and he said nothing. He stayed silent on the phone. I kept saying "Hello" for a few minutes and said I knew he was still there because I could hear background voices. He refused to answer me. Seriously. What the hell child of customer service is that ?!

I've gone to vodafone store here in Kaiserslautern to ask them to help me call the customer service hotline because I have so much trouble going through the German automated phone options. They would not help me either. They said all I can do is call the number. 

I had no internet for 5 days. I use TOBI on Whatsapp to get in touch with someone. Thank you, I am sending you to our service team with this request and we will contact you again via this channel. "No response since 30/08/2019.

What options do I have left?

I have no internet service since 29/08/2019. I've already reset my Fritzbox several times by Vodafone. I unplugged it and turned it off for at least an hour to see if that would work, but it does not work.

On 30/08/2019 18:23 I called 0800 526625. I asked the customer service representative if he spoke English and he said no. He said no. So I started using Google Translate on my phone to slowly translate myself and get help with my internet service. Between 17: 00-19: 59. The ticket number is ***. When I click on the link I received my phone it says "We have hired an external service provider and he wants to contact you. " And then it says, "Your order has been completed." the loud google translate says someone's logs in to and that the ticket is done. The technician never contacted me.

I called the phone number 0800 5266625 again at 18:03 2/9/2019 to let them know that no one contacted me. I asked if he spoke English, he said no. I asked if there was anyone else who could speak English. He said, "Please call back, I do not understand." I asked him again in German "Do you have someone who speaks English?" and he said nothing. He remained silent on the phone. I said hello for a few minutes and said I knew he was still there because I could hear background voices. He refused to answer me. Serious. What the hell is this for a customer service ?!

I have gone to the vodafone store here in Kaiserslautern and asked them to call the customer service hotline because of the automatic phone, they would not help me either. They said I could only call the number.

I used the phone for 5 days. I use TOBI on Whatsapp to contact someone. The last message I received was "Thank you, we want to contact you again via this channel." No answer since 30.08.2013.

What options do I have left?

Edit  @Soy: Ticketnumbers deleted. Don't post this in public. Jens

6 Antworten 6
Soy
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

I didn't see that there was a formula on how to post errors. Below is more details.

• Which contract do you have? Red Internet and Phone 400 Cable
  • Which modem / router do you use? Fritzbox 6490 Cable
  • Do you use a loan device from us or do you have your own device ? Loan Device Leih-Gerät
  • Which error occurs? (Speed ​​too low, Packetloss) Also send screenshots of speed tests (with date and time) and Tracerts / Pingplotter measurements at Packetloss or Ping problems. No internet connection.
  • How is your terminal with the modem connected ? ( LAN, WLAN, additional router, PowerLAN ) LAN and WLAN
  • Which browser do you normally use? (eg Firefox). Chrome and Firefox
  • Which operating system do you have on your computer? (eg Windows) Windows 10
  • Beginning and period of the disturbance  (eg: since the beginning of April, only in the evening) Since 29 August 2019, 3am
  • To do this, upload a screenshot of the signal values . You can find this in the user interface of your cable router via http://kabel.box or via http://fritz.box in the Fritzbox.
  • What measures were carried out by the fault hotline (available at 0800-5266625)? Scheduled a technician to come to my house. Technician never came. I called the number again, the person pretended to "hang up" even though I can hear background noises.
Jens
Moderator:in

Hello Soy,

did you see any open ticket in your customer portal "MeinStörungsticket"? Or have someone called you to make an appointment?

Regards

Jens

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
Soy
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello Jens,

I managed to get a friend of a friend to call the Kundenservice line.  We still could not find an English speaking person, but I now have a 3rd MeinStörungsticket ticket open. An appointment was finally made for tomorrow at 17:00. Hopefully someone will come this time because last time on Monday they did not.

Jens

Hello Soy,

sounds good, that someone come to you. Let us know what happened.

Regards

Jens

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
Soy
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

The technician came. He said there was definitely something wrong. He disappeared somewhere in the building for 2 hours. And when he came back he said everything should be good now. He said the wires were old in the building. So hopefully all is good. Internet is now working. Thanks to the technician who said he couldn't speak English, but he tried to use an app anyway to translate to English for me.

Tobias
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hey @Soy,

thanks for your feedback! 🙂 So, looks like the problem is fixxed then, im gonna close this thread.

If you have another problem just create a new thread.

Regards

Tobias

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!